Might it be Aerofly FS 2 ?

• I mean on what Orbx John Venema refers to as "Project A" in here?

http://www.avsim.com/topic/499…rbx-roadmap/#entry3527374

"Top Secret Projects
    Now to the juicy stuff! Next year we have a number of top-secret projects being started. All of these are big budget, big investment, risky, adventurous and a little bit scary for us. I know I am going to sound deliberately vague, but understand we are investing deep into six figures for these initiatives so it's important to keep things within the company for now. Don't worry, I think you know how much we as a team love showing you new stuff, so things will be revealed soon enough.
    Project A - Massive. A huge investment in new tech, new tools, new apps and new staff. It will surprise many of you, and delight you all. It will focus on both Europe and North America. It will perform like nothing you have experience in your simming life. It will support VR. It will be a VFR flyer's wet dream.*It will be sold on OrbxDirect. Oh, and it will be 64-bit."

1983 ......……....2012.…………….......2018...

fs1 ===>     MS FLIGHT ===>   WT 1.83

Start ... Hope ... Realization ...

• It would be great if other developers decided to follow the example of ORBX.

PMDG has World coverage, which is one of their basic requirements, A2A would have a superb flight dynamics engine to build on, Active Sky the chance to add great and detailed weather to the scene, ....

1983 ......……....2012.…………….......2018...

fs1 ===>     MS FLIGHT ===>   WT 1.83

Start ... Hope ... Realization ...

• I would say Dovetails soon to be new simulator. that's going to be 64bit and they have already collaborated on flight school.

You may not have read the linked thread. Dovetail was already covered as "Project D"

Project D - The evolutionary next step. Another big $ commitment, worldwide coverage, new tech, new experiences, a strong partner and an established record. Oh, and it will be 64-bit.

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

• It will be nice having Orbx airports in Aerofly. Hope we get 3rd party aircraft soon.

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64