• Dear Aerofly users,

after a longer break, we have finally published a new DLC. This DLC features the state of Utah with its fantastic region of the Monument Valley. As usual, this DLC features high resolution aerial images for a very detailed scenery. This DLC also offers over new 20 airports, including the Salt Lake City International airport.
    Important note: As we have updated many files, this update is a VERY big download, basically updating half of all files in Aerofly FS 2, including existing files of the base package and other DLCs. So beware and be prepared for some longer download times. We apologize for this in advance, but it was a necessary step to simplify the work flow for future updates.
    We hope you enjoy this new DLC.

In parallel we are still working on more features and new content, so stay tuned for more updates.
    2017-04-03
    * New DLC featuring the state of Utah
    * Improved graphics performance and memory usage
    * Minor bug fixes in the Navigation menu

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Is it only Utah, or also more new knobs and switches? (or reworked thermals :P )

The list of features should answer both of these questions:

In parallel we are still working on more features and new content, so stay tuned for more updates.
    2017-04-03
    * New DLC featuring the state of Utah
    * Improved graphics performance and memory usage
    * Minor bug fixes in the Navigation menu

No changes to thermals or aircraft yet. I'm working on multiple areas for the aircraft though, there are several things I added... We'll see when it finally reaches the public :D

We'll look into the thermals as well. Should be a matter of fine tuning parameters.

Regards,
    Jan

• The list of features should answer both of these questions:

No changes to thermals or aircraft yet. I'm working on multiple areas for the aircraft though, there are several things I added... We'll see when it finally reaches the public :D

We'll look into the thermals as well. Should be a matter of fine tuning parameters.

Regards,
    Jan

Whohoooo, tomorrow night I'll try the new aera, Thanks!!

• Great extra US-scenery addition, however I miss some objects like bridges...see examples near Page via follow screenshots:
    [Blocked Image: http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2017/04/18/Page-bridgemissingatthedam.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2017/04/18/NavajobridgesoverColoradoriverinMarbleCanyon.jpg]

It should be fine to have extra 3D-objects added via update(s), thank you.

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• I would go just a tad further and request that if bridges are added, that the flat bridge texture across the gap be photoshopped away as well. I've always absolutely hated that sort of thing in photoscenery.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5