IMPORTANT UPDATE: Aerofly FS 2019 crash with latest update

• In the latest update we slightly increased the density of a few areas, if users report that they want to have higher frame rates, we will revert back to the default density with another update.

I think that the limited frame rate is a bit annoying. It is now harder to move around the cockpit and all of the moves don't flow and aren't as sharp as in the past. Personally I would like to have the previous frame rate setting back! Thanks.

• I think that the limited frame rate is a bit annoying. It is now harder to move around the cockpit and all of the moves don't flow and aren't as sharp as in the past. Personally I would like to have the previous frame rate setting back! Thanks.

Pretty good hypothesis! I am starting to think the same. Or it could be a slight bug. I did say the cutoff worked on A380 it’s just the engines kept running.

• Pretty good hypothesis! I am starting to think the same. Or it could be a slight bug. I did say the cutoff worked on A380 it’s just the engines kept running.

The engine master switches on the a380 are not supposed to be operable yet. I have it there for testing mostly but obviously we usually disable these cut off switches unless they actually work. E.g. in the Cessna and Q400 they should actually work :)

• Let us do some further tests beginning next week regarding the object density. Usually our enhancements are seen only on iPad sized screens anyway, but the majority of our iOS users is using an iPhone anyway.

We either will add an option here or revert back to the old density settings.

• Let us do some further tests beginning next week regarding the object density. Usually our enhancements are seen only on iPad sized screens anyway, but the majority of our iOS users is using an iPhone anyway.

We either will add an option here or revert back to the old density settings.

I would say an option would be best especially if some devices work ok with the current density, my IPad(5th) works fine in the airports further north but in airports like San Francisco it is unplayable.

• The engine master switches on the a380 are not supposed to be operable yet. I have it there for testing mostly but obviously we usually disable these cut off switches unless they actually work. E.g. in the Cessna and Q400 they should actually work :)

Thanks for the note! And yes the Q400 and Cessna work. Just flew Q400 from San Diego to Los Angeles. I started cold and it was phenomenal. I even turned on the hud in the cockpit!

• Thanks Torsten, it is a wonderful improvement, using the Aermacchi MB339 with ILS/VOR in mobile is great fun, work but fun. Groundspeed in the Baron DME repeater display is very nice.

Hopefully improvements in PC and mobile will become more compatible in the future.

The 'holes' in the hills south east of SFO airport are still there.

Is there any way to inhibit view slew and zoom changes when trying to use touch controls?, say have slew and zoom areas?

• So if the A380’s ENG master switches can work but have no function does that mean that all aircraft’s engines will be fully functional (meaning you would be able turn them off and on).If that become reality and I suspect it will, then will there be a option when you tap the start “button” for a menu to “pop up” and ask you whether or not you want to start from a cold and dark state, or a option on the main menu there would be the option to start your flight from a cold and dark state

Sincerely,

Future engineer

• So if the A380’s ENG master switches can work but have no function does that mean that all aircraft’s engines will be fully functional (meaning you would be able turn them off and on).If that become reality and I suspect it will, then will there be a option when you tap the start “button” for a menu “pop up” and ask you whether or not you want to start from a cold and dark state, or a option on the main menu there would be the option to start your flight from a cold and dark state

Sincerely,

Future engineer

Pop ups are pretty ugly and old school, so we will provide a better/more modern solution if we do offer the option of starting cold and dark or in a turn around state.