Replay under VR - Yes we can...

• I just complained a lot about not having a replay functionality under VR conditions.

How can I be so wrong (or did I miss when this was implemented?)

Just assign buttons or key strokes to these functions, it is working in VR mode as well.

(Now I just miss to save and reload flights. ;-) )

Wish for Aerofly FS 2:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

Edited once, last by flightxtreme ().

• I can also zoom, just had forgotten how. :D

Uh... terrible first part... It was better under VR. Start in the middle of the video aprox 8:50.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Nice, very interesting.

Could you elaborate a bit on how it works?

So I'm flying in VR, do I need to press the playback button? Wouldn't that take me instantly to some playback?

When does it start recording?

If I fly for an hour let's say, how far back has the playback been saved?

When I playback, how do I position the camera, like you did for example in your video? How do I position the playback camera in general?

Can it be a follow camera, or back in cockpit?

Do I get the playback in the VR goggles, or on the monitor? Or both?

Thanks

• The replay works exactly like the 2d replay, just without the slider.

Press P for pause,

PlaybackStart to start the playback

PlaybackStop to stop the playback

PlaybackBack to rewind to start.

You have the freedom to change between any view, under VR or 2d or both.

Just try it.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2:

• It just works as in 2D, hence it is not a video, something that is saved, a file. I imagine it saves flight parameters and just reuses them in the replay. The nice thing is that in the replay you can freely look around in vr and also switch to any view, eg. the backseat or to an outside view. I guess and hope it should be possible to save this data for later replay.

Best regards,

Thomas

i7-6700K @ 4.0 GHz, Geforce GTX 1080, 32MB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, 1TB HD, 32" Monitor 4K, Oculus Rift

• Works a treat. I've bought one of these so I can have simple access to the options while in VR.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pr…tle_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1