I made a good IFR flight from Zurich to Bern, Switzerland with Cessna 172. During this flight I noticed some things which I would like to mention here as feedback for IPACS.
- In Zurich (LSZH) there is no predefined parking position in the GA airfield area, so you cannot take off from there. I tried to position the Cessna 172 there, but for one thing you can't get on the ground, for another thing Cold & Dark doesn't work. Besides, there was already an airplane on this position. A parking position there would be nice.
- During the flight planning I did not find the departure VEBI1K on the Vatsim charts. It is no longer valid? I chose the departure VEBI2N, but I didn't found it on the Vatsim charts, because the correct name is "VEBIT 2N". Aerofly seems to shorten these names to 6 characters. The name shouldn't be shorten.
- The autopilot in the Cessna 172 does not seem to use the set altitude in the altimeter, but the real altitude. If you enter the wrong air pressure in the altimeter, the autopilot seems to fly below or above the required altitude. There are autopilot devices where you can enter the air pressure. If this function is not available, the autopilot should use the altitude of the altimeter, shouldn't it?
- I miss the possibility to reset the aileron and rudder trim by keyboard key. This is not absolutely necessary, but very helpful. One keystroke and you know that the trim is set to 0.
- The delete button cannot be assigned to a function because the key is used to delete an assignment. This is a bit awkward. If a context menu was used, this button would also be assignable.
Some feedbacks so far. Thanks for listen.