Dear Aerofly Users
We updated the Aerofly FS 2 Steam version today, mainly improving the navigation.
- Top of climb and top of descent are computed correctly again
- Constraints at the departure runway and arrival runway are removed from the navigation displays
- Turns with a defined turn direction (left/right turn to heading) are now flown correctly and no longer end up in endless circles
- Termination of segments and advancing to the next segment is more robust and the autopilot no longer heads off in a constant direction without following the route
- Great circle flying has been restored allowing for long segments to be flown correctly (like a direct-to from Zurich to San Francisco)
- Improvements to the route following of the copilot (which is available when overlay is enabled)
- Missing navigation data for airports in the North-Eastern USA have been restored
- A320 MCDU clicking the line select key next to the cruise altitude field now adds a suggested cruise altitude to the scratchpad
If you have any questions or feedback, please reply below.