France VFR Paris - Ile de France VFR AIRPORT Pack

• Hi,

I just bought France VFR Paris IDF. I did the circuit in Lognes where I flew some time ago with a friend pilot on Katana. Everything is there, the highway as a landmark then the circuit with the famous red and white checkerboard on the roof of a building. Great! :thumbup:

I can't wait to see the update and go to Chavenay where I flew a few times on DR400.

Also, I will try to find the complete circuit around Paris with all the constraints of heading and altitude. It was quite challenging...to say the least...8)

Thanks and Regards,

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows 10 Pro 64|P3Dv4|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

• Hi all,

the Airport Pack is now available at France VFR and most of the usual resellers... And Steam soon !

Please upgrade your base VFR scenery to 2.0 before installing the scenery.

Nice flights over Paris airports :)

Traumhaft,da freue ich mich schon darauf....vielen Dank. :thumbup::):)

Ene Frage habe ich noch, ich habe VFR Paris Scenery Steam,würd es automatisch auf die 2.0 aktualisiert??? Steam

Danke Enrico :)

• (...) ich habe VFR Paris Scenery Steam,würd es automatisch auf die 2.0 aktualisiert??? Steam

Danke Enrico :)

Ja, es sollte so sein

Gruss

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Hi all,

the Airport Pack is now available at France VFR and most of the usual resellers... And Steam soon !

Please upgrade your base VFR scenery to 2.0 before installing the scenery.

Nice flights over Paris airports :)

Please, how I do that (upgrade to 2.0) on Steam? It seems there is no update nowhere...

Thanks,

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows 10 Pro 64|P3Dv4|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

• Please, how I do that (upgrade to 2.0) on Steam? It seems there is no update nowhere...

Thanks,

Richard.

If you have the Steam version it should update automatically. Unfortunately Steam doesn’t mention anything on the product page.

You can check your scenery update status by having a look at Charles de Gaulle airport : if you have a ground polygon and 3D static aircraft, then you have the V2.0 release.

If you don’t have the Steam version but purchased from FranceVFR please contact them.

Good luck

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• If you have the Steam version it should update automatically. Unfortunately Steam doesn’t mention anything on the product page.

You can check your scenery update status by having a look at Charles de Gaulle airport : if you have a ground polygon and 3D static aircraft, then you have the V2.0 release.

If you don’t have the Steam version but purchased from FranceVFR please contact them.

Good luck

Antoine

Thank you for the tip Antoine...It's fine, I have the updated version.

Now I just have to wait for the Ile de France VFR AIRPORT Pack DLC on Steam (unless I'm mistaken, it seems not to be there yet).

Richard.

Richard Portier

• Is the version located on the France VFR website compatible with the Steam version of AFS2 or do I have to wait for it to be released on Steam?

For example I have the Steam version of AFS2 and I bought all the ORBX scenes directly from ORBX without going through Steam...It works.

Thanks,

Richard.

Richard Portier

• I purchased the package directly from the France VFR site and installed it then by manual directing install to the correct folder without issues

despite I have AFS2 under Steam and even made first roundtour, screenshots soon in the Gallery.

website of the product; France VFR - Scènes photoréalistes pour la simulation de vol : Paris - Ile de France Airport Pack pour AFS 2

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• Habe mal eine Frage,

ich habe mir das DLC vor 10 Minuten bei Steam gekauft,es lädt aber nicht von alleine runter.

Vielen Dank,erst einmal. :)

Just bought it...Same issue here! No download!

Thanks.

Richard.

Richard Portier

• Habe mal eine Frage,

ich habe mir das DLC vor 10 Minuten bei Steam gekauft,es lädt aber nicht von alleine runter.

Vielen Dank,erst einmal. :)

Steam mal schließen (komplett exit steam) und wieder starten. Alternativ Rechner neu starten.

Steam hat oft diesen Bug, dass es nicht von selbst auf die Idee kommt das Produkt herunter zu laden.

(English: Restart Steam)

• Steam mal schließen (komplett exit steam) und wieder starten. Alternativ Rechner neu starten.

Steam hat oft diesen Bug, dass es nicht von selbst auf die Idee kommt das Produkt herunter zu laden.

(English: Restart Steam)

I restarted everything (computer + steam), it doesn't work.

At the time of purchase, there is a "download" function that returned an error message (as if it couldn't find the product).

The problem is that you can't find again this "download" function when you leave this page... and of course Steam doesn't automatically load this addon...

Richard.

Richard Portier

• I restarted everything (computer + steam), it doesn't work.

The same for me.

I have also deactivated the DLC France VFR incl. Airport pack and reinstalled it. Further I also have done the integrity check of FS2 on Steam, but unfortunately all without success.

The new airports are still missing, no idea.

• It seems it fixed 8)

Richard.

Richard Portier