Which Airliner do you want? (Vote)

• I'd love to see another Airbus aircraft, specifically the A330. I don't feel as if other simulators have done the A330's landing gear justice in terms of smoothness when landing.

Also, a certain other manufacturer is currently left out. Maybe we could get this aircraft next? ;)

N108BZ | Embraer 190-100IGW | Breeze Airways | Evan Dougherty | JetPhotos
    Inaugural Breeze flight into PIT!. N108BZ. Embraer 190-100IGW. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened…
    www.jetphotos.com
  • I'd love to see another Airbus aircraft, specifically the A330. I don't feel as if other simulators have done the A330's landing gear justice in terms of smoothness when landing.

Also, a certain other manufacturer is currently left out. Maybe we could get this aircraft next? ;)

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10215565

KLM PH-EZU/Qantaslink E190s would be nice!

What engines would you want for the 330? (Consider the amount of operators that use them- I prefer the PW4000 but I would want the CF6 to be made so the B747 could have improved sounds too, as I said earlier)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• I would like to hear from the devs about what they think the best way forward for development is though.

I really wish that there would be a survey/poll to decide what the next plane is and I hope that it isn't a really unpopular variant (ex. B787-10, B737 MAX 9) so fewer liveries would be made (ex. A330-200/E195-E1: that would be really annoying)

-Thekingbuji333

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10215565

If they do add this Aircraft in,I would like to see this livery,Way later

• I would like to hear from the devs about what they think the best way forward for development is though.

I really wish that there would be a survey/poll to decide what the next plane is and I hope that it isn't a really unpopular variant (ex. B787-10, B737 MAX 9) so fewer liveries would be made (ex. A330-200/E195-E1: that would be really annoying)

devs never really replied to these type of threads thats so unfortunate that they dont reply to popular threads like i did in past and other people supported my ideas so ive got no hope now for airbus aircraft any soon

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• The reason for choosing A350-1000 is because it can be cut into -900, rather than what the user wants, what the airline likes, and what the user wants 737-800. Why hasn't IPACS produced it?

infact 737-800 could easily be made as no cockpit work needed just bit of change of physics

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• infact 737-800 could easily be made as no cockpit work needed just bit of change of physics

There are several differences between the 737-900ER and 737-800 like the mid exit doors and indicators in the cockpit for them, auxiliary fuel pump switches, etc. It's not an identical cockpit but it's very similar, yes. Some work would be needed.

We have prepared a system that allows us to create different variants of an aircraft more easily, using the "base" subfolder. This system has already been rolled out but so far only the 737 NG and 737 MAX actually use it. The engines and several systems are changed between the two aircraft and we only need to implement the changes between the aircraft once. This will speed up the process by a lot.

Of course we still need to create new liveries for all new aircraft variants, which is the most time consuming thing that still needs to be done.

• There are several differences between the 737-900ER and 737-800 like the mid exit doors and indicators in the cockpit for them, auxiliary fuel pump switches, etc. It's not an identical cockpit but it's very similar, yes. Some work would be needed.

We have prepared a system that allows us to create different variants of an aircraft more easily, using the "base" subfolder. This system has already been rolled out but so far only the 737 NG and 737 MAX actually use it. The engines and several systems are changed between the two aircraft and we only need to implement the changes between the aircraft once. This will speed up the process by a lot.

Of course we still need to create new liveries for all new aircraft variants, which is the most time consuming thing that still needs to be done.

What variants could/would be implemented?

The reason for choosing A350-1000 is because it can be cut into -900, rather than what the user wants, what the airline likes, and what the user wants 737-800. Why hasn't IPACS produced it?

I prefer smaller variants, with the exception of the -900ER. I fly them at least six times per year so I enjoy flying them in the sim too.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by Thekingbuji333 into this post. (February 26, 2024 at 2:57 PM).

• There are several differences between the 737-900ER and 737-800 like the mid exit doors and indicators in the cockpit for them, auxiliary fuel pump switches, etc. It's not an identical cockpit but it's very similar, yes. Some work would be needed.

I'm not pestering or specifically asking for it, but how long do you think the development of an A330 would take? Would it be simpler because A320 cockpit components can be reused?

-Thekingbuji333

• I'm not pestering or specifically asking for it, but how long do you think the development of an A330 would take? Would it be simpler because A320 cockpit components can be reused?

It’s a good question.
    I know the A320 comes from Aerosoft, and so it is a special case in Aerofly. Today, how much it has been “aeroflized”?

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Airbus Captain Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A319 A320neo A321/neo/LR/XLR | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | X-RAAS2 | FlyWithLua
    iPad | SimBrief/Navigraph | WebFMC