Which Airliner do you want? (Vote)

• There is already a poll in the start of this forum i think its been made clear already to stop making new polls

This one is slightly different in that it does not contain existing aircraft. This is also not an "add new aircraft" poll, but I'm just enquiring about favourites from the community. Notice the A330 in second place!

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• It would really be nice adding Freighter aircraft like the 777F or 747F or possibly even a new aircraft to the game. I would really enjoy seeing a new branch of Aviation in the sim. Really looking forward to the next updates!

But then we'd have to delve into the branches of ground handling, fuel burn, weight/balance. Without those, flying cargo would not be very enjoyable.

-Thekingbuji333

• New
    • Official Post

You pollute so many topics and want to correct it? :/

This may come from the fact that I merged several very similar threads into one. It doesn't really make sense to keep adding new threads with almost the same topic, and since most people are only thinking about new airliners it's actually a fitting topic. But of course personal wishes, other than just airliners, are also welcome here.

• This may come from the fact that I merged several very similar threads into one. It doesn't really make sense to keep adding new threads with almost the same topic, and since most people are only thinking about new airliners it's actually a fitting topic. But of course personal wishes, other than just airliners, are also welcome here.

I mean the fact that he asks for things in bug fix threads, I've seen this countless times, I'm not taking this current one into account

• Hello,

I have an idea for a new airplane, namely the French STOL plane Morane-Saulnier Rallye. The airplane has flaps to take off and land in front of it that are raised during takeoff and landing. The cruising speed is 210 Km/h (113 knots) it has 9 meters wingspan and has a 180 hp engine. It's a beautiful airplane and it's really fun to fly, so I think it would be cool if there were something like this in Aerofly or simply more single-engine sport planes (including ultralights) that many people would like to see.

Best regards Linus

Edited once, last by Linus2810 (May 26, 2024 at 1:30 AM).

• This may come from the fact that I merged several very similar threads into one. It doesn't really make sense to keep adding new threads with almost the same topic, and since most people are only thinking about new airliners it's actually a fitting topic. But of course personal wishes, other than just airliners, are also welcome here.

Maybe pin the main features poll thread to the top and keep it with a no comment ability so people see it as soon as they log into the forum and it's also a valuable feedback to you.

I mean the April 2024 post, not the 2015 you linked earlier. The April post has almost 100 votes already. That seems the legit poll so far about new features people would like next.

• I think you must have some mental problem, it has been said many times that the A330 is being worked on by forum users and ipacs probably won't work on it xD, then you still get angry when you receive criticism

I'm not upset, and I'm simply conveying the results of the poll to users. Chill out and don't say pejorative things such as this please. Just be civil.

-Thekingbuji333

• New
    • Official Post

Well 24 users contributing to the poll aren't very many. And even 200 users are not all that many compared to the total number of users. From all the users only the most dedicated ones are in the forum at all, so any poll here is going to be heavily biased and not at all what the majority of users actually want. It's still nice to hear what the 'elite' group of users here thinks we should do.

• Well 24 users contributing to the poll aren't very many. And even 200 users are not all that many compared to the total number of users. From all the users only the most dedicated ones are in the forum at all, so any poll here is going to be heavily biased and not at all what the majority of users actually want. It's still nice to hear what the 'elite' group of users here thinks we should do.

Would then be possible a feedback from inside the sim?

I totally understand this is not fully representative, but it could be reflective and one could assume partially true at worst. If IPACS ends up implementing some inside feedback from the app you could check how accurate forum polls are.

But I wouldn't assume for example that weather and fuel are not what most users would be interested in, for example, since those are one of the clear differences from other "realistic" sims when it comes to the plane and flying itself.