• What is stopping IPACS from adding multiplayer?

They are getting a great income from the yearly flight sims and in game purchases (If each sim was 5 usd, and got 10k downloads, they would get 50k usd yearly, not counting the in game transactions and their PC version, although I do agree taxes and employee salary exists)

They can add a subscription as well for multiplayer (I would prefer a non renewing time restricted purchase like spotify tbh)

The only reason that would make sense would be the lack of technical knowledge of multiplayer servers by IPACS.

Still,I wonder how, many mobile games manage multiplayer rooms for Free while offering only tiny one time micro transactions (Not even necessary to purchase for multiplayer)

• O que está impedindo o IPACS de adicionar multijogador?

Eles estão obtendo uma grande renda com os sims de voo anuais e com as compras no jogo (se cada sim custasse 5 dólares e conseguisse 10 mil downloads, eles receberiam 50 mil dólares anualmente, sem contar as transações no jogo e sua versão para PC, embora eu concorde existem impostos e salário de funcionário)

Eles também podem adicionar uma assinatura para multijogador (eu preferiria uma compra sem renovação com limite de tempo, como o Spotify para confirmar)

O único motivo que faria sentido seria a falta de conhecimento técnico de servidores multiplayer por parte do IPACS.

Ainda assim, eu me pergunto como muitos jogos para celular gerenciam salas multijogador gratuitamente, oferecendo apenas pequenas microtransações únicas (nem mesmo é necessário comprar para multijogador)

I asked a developer about this and he told me that multiplayer mode is in the plans but that it shouldn't be coming to Aerofly soon.

They are getting a great income from the yearly flight sims and in game purchases (If each sim was 5 usd, and got 10k downloads, they would get 50k usd yearly, not counting the in game transactions and their PC version, although I do agree taxes and employee salary exists)

They can add a subscription as well for multiplayer (I would prefer a non renewing time restricted purchase like spotify tbh)

The only reason that would make sense would be the lack of technical knowledge of multiplayer servers by IPACS.

Still,I wonder how, many mobile games manage multiplayer rooms for Free while offering only tiny one time micro transactions (Not even necessary to purchase for multiplayer)

I think you don’t realize that 50k is nothing. They have to pay staff, devs, servers… in a whole year

• I think that global in Aerofly FS 4 is a prelude of multiplayers. Another prelude is the online tool of airport creating.

And remember (I don't have the time to dig it out), one of the admins said one day a long time ago that AI Traffic has been built to use any other source of traffic.

In other words, I don't believe we'll have multiplayers without a viable global solution.

Many things point the direction of multiplayer: global, online airport tool, AI traffic free of sources.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited 2 times, last by FrankLFRS (September 28, 2023 at 3:48 PM).

• I think you don’t realize that 50k is nothing. They have to pay staff, devs, servers… in a whole year

I suppose that I have mentioned about the salaries in the OG post... I also mentioned that this is the minimum they get.

(And there is nothing stopping them from adding a subscription for multiplayer)

I also mentioned how many games somehow manage to give miltiplayer for Free (Battle Royale, Roblox, Stumble guys, etc.)

• In my opinion, multiplayer mode could already come in the next official version of Aerofly along with the two 737 models and the pushback. Today's main mobile flight simulators such as Real Flight Simulator, Infinite Flight and X-Plane Mobile have multiplayer mode. In all these simulators, the developers brought multiplayer in a short space of time.

• En mi opinión, el modo multijugador ya podría venir en la próxima versión oficial de Aerofly junto con los dos modelos 737 y el pushback. Los principales simuladores de vuelo móviles actuales, como Real Flight Simulator, Infinite Flight y X-Plane Mobile, tienen modo multijugador. En todos estos simuladores, los desarrolladores incorporaron el modo multijugador en poco tiempo.

Sí, pero recuerda que Aerofly FS es el mejor simulador para Android. Real Flight Simulator Pro es un simulador, pero no triple A como Aerofly, Infinite Flight también es un simulador y tiene muchos aviones, pero no es Triple A como Aerofly. xplane es bueno pero tiene muy pocos aviones, 777-200, a320, f22, f4 phantom, Piaguio Avanti y otros aviones no funcionan, e incluso el A320 de xplane es horrible. Los mejores y funcionales aviones que tienen son el Cessna 172, Boeing 737-800, 747-400, MD80, Vision Jet, el nuevo Piper, el Cessna Citation X, Beechcraft C90. El xplane todavía necesita mucho pulido. Me alegré de que lanzaran el 737 Max 9, el 900ER y el pushback. Multijugador por ahora no lo veo necesario en este simulador.

Edited once, last by Juan507Antonio (September 29, 2023 at 3:09 AM).

• Sí, pero recuerda que Aerofly FS es el mejor simulador para Android. Real Flight Simulator Pro es un simulador, pero no triple A como Aerofly, Infinite Flight también es un simulador y tiene muchos aviones, pero no es Triple A como Aerofly. xplane es bueno pero tiene muy pocos aviones, 777-200, a320, f22, f4 phantom, Piaguio Avanti y otros aviones no funcionan, e incluso el A320 de xplane es horrible. Los mejores y funcionales aviones que tienen son el Cessna 172, Boeing 737-800, 747-400, MD80, Vision Jet, el nuevo Piper, el Cessna Citation X, Beechcraft C90. El xplane todavía necesita mucho pulido. Me alegré de que lanzaran el 737 Max 9, el 900ER y el pushback. Multijugador por ahora no lo veo necesario en este simulador.

And truth. Your analysis is excellent. I fully agree.

• In short. I'm going to be very happy if they already launch the 737-900 ER, the 737 Max 9 and Pushback. But multiplayer is not necessary at this time, plus it would be very expensive to maintain the servers.

Multiplayer would be really fun to play though.

At this point, we are like 'Hey charge us money and subscriptions but please add those features which are present in almost every other flight sim'

Aerofly FS mobile is really good, but it still lacks multiplayer, rain, ground services like pushback and weight distribution.

• O modo multijogador seria muito divertido de jogar.

Neste ponto, pensamos 'Ei, cobre-nos dinheiro e assinaturas, mas adicione os recursos que estão presentes em quase todos os outros simuladores de voo'

O Aerofly FS mobile é muito bom, mas ainda carece de multiplayer, chuva, serviços terrestres como pushback e distribuição de peso.

I miss weight, balance and fuel settings on aircraft. A multiplayer mode and rain are also greatly missed.

• I remember in the good old days of FSX flying with friends in multiplayer, it worked well and I even set up a PTT comms link so we could keep in touch. I gained many flying skills from those who shared their knowledge and we all had great fun too, yes I miss it at 67 years of age and would love to see it in FS 2 and FS 4

Best wishes, Michael :)

Edited once, last by IZ0JUB (October 2, 2023 at 8:51 AM).

• It is fun to do formation flying with a colleague. We do that in DCS either with F18 or F16. I would love to do it in Aerofly in Switzerland with slower birds.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

Due to technical challenges, a concentration on single-player quality, resource allocation, mobile device restrictions, and their current monetization approach, IPACS may have decided against multiplayer. The context and priorities of each game's development are different, although IPACS may later give multiplayer another look.

• Due to technical challenges, a concentration on single-player quality, resource allocation, mobile device restrictions, and their current monetization approach, IPACS may have decided against multiplayer. The context and priorities of each game's development are different, although IPACS may later give multiplayer another look.

Ok ChatGPT

Aviationly,

SkyX

• Due to technical challenges, a concentration on single-player quality, resource allocation, mobile device restrictions, and their current monetization approach, IPACS may have decided against multiplayer. The context and priorities of each game's development are different, although IPACS may later give multiplayer another look.

If only ….