Best tablet for Aerofly?

• Yo 👋

I wanted to ask if someone can advise me about the best tablet for Android, with enough of requirements to play Aerofly smoothly on. I don't have any idea about the price and everything because I have a phone today, and I think it starts to be a little bit narrow now. I don't want any Apple device, bcz there are a lot of restrictions. I have a (pretty small) budget of 400-500€.

Can anyone advise me please?

Thanks by advance ☺️

SkyX

Aviationly,

SkyX

• Me,I play Aerofly 2023 on samsung galaxy A5 (2017),It iss great with the frames in all aircraft...except for the A320 that is,I dont know why but i have bad frames with the A320,is it only me or?...

As far as I know, the A320 is different from other aircarfts in Aerofly because IPACS bought it from Aerosoft a long time ago. It’s a special case.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• About a good tablet, we know that the beta tests on Android of the global scenery with buildings and trees was not really what it has been expected. But, on Apple devices there’s still a pending question…

After all, an iPad Pro M1 has the same chip than a M1 Mac that runs Aerofly FS 4 with buildings and trees. Even a MacBook Air M1 without fan! And on iPad the memory swapping is allowed like on Mac. So, the top level Apple devices might be elected to buildings and trees.
    In the end, it will also depends of cooling, especially if the iPad is muffled inside a case…

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• About a good tablet, we know that the beta tests on Android of the global scenery with buildings and trees was not really what it has been expected. But, on Apple devices there’s still a pending question…

After all, an iPad Pro M1 has the same chip than a M1 Mac that runs Aerofly FS 4 with buildings and trees. Even a MacBook Air M1 without fan! And on iPad the memory swapping is allowed like on Mac. So, the top level Apple devices might be elected to buildings and trees.
    In the end, it will also depends of cooling, especially if the iPad is muffled inside a case…

Here is the problem : i don't want an iPad because with Apple you're not free to use ur tablet as you want, and there are a lot of restrictions. Meanwhile with Android, you can install addons for Afs and I prefer Android > Apple.

Aviationly,

SkyX

• As far as I know, the A320 is different from other aircarfts in Aerofly because IPACS bought it from Aerosoft a long time ago. It’s a special case.

Just a quick question since this thread is relevant,Regarding Aerofly fs 23, are the boeings and other aircraft then not bought from aerosoft because playing with the A380 is just as bad as the A320 holding a maxinum of 15 to 30 fps which makes the game pratically unplayable and with other aircraft it's between 60 to 80 fps,This begs another question,Is it just the Airbuses that are bought from aerosoft which causes the low fps ?

• Just a quick question since this thread is relevant,Regarding Aerofly fs 23, are the boeings and other aircraft then not bought from aerosoft because playing with the A380 is just as bad as the A320 holding a maxinum of 15 to 30 fps which makes the game pratically unplayable and with other aircraft it's between 60 to 80 fps,This begs another question,Is it just the Airbuses that are bought from aerosoft which causes the low fps ?

Aerosoft did not make our aircraft. The A320 model was originally based on the Aerosoft A320X but it has undergone many changes over the years. So it has nothing to with Aerosoft.

The reason why the A380 and A320 may be a bit slower on your device is due to the complexity of systems that are simulated and in the A380 in particular the number of landing gears and wheels that all are simulated numerically in real time.

• Aerosoft did not make our aircraft. The A320 model was originally based on the Aerosoft A320X but it has undergone many changes over the years. So it has nothing to with Aerosoft.

The reason why the A380 and A320 may be a bit slower on your device is due to the complexity of systems that are simulated and in the A380 in particular the number of landing gears and wheels that all are simulated numerically in real time.

Now is the complexity of the B 737-500 the same as the A320 and A380 or not ? would like to know because I'm looking at getting that bundle.

• xiaomi pad 6 works well you can on ultra graphic. i play with the high setting with 45 fps and in big city in night around 25-35fps.

(but when u use aircraft light ur fps gonna be around 15 and lower ) price i buy it for 290€ (8gb 128go)

Yo 👋

I wanted to ask if someone can advise me about the best tablet for Android, with enough of requirements to play Aerofly smoothly on. I don't have any idea about the price and everything because I have a phone today, and I think it starts to be a little bit narrow now. I don't want any Apple device, bcz there are a lot of restrictions. I have a (pretty small) budget of 400-500€.

Can anyone advise me please?

Thanks by advance ☺️

SkyX

• Now is the complexity of the B 737-500 the same as the A320 and A380 or not ? would like to know because I'm looking at getting that bundle.

The 737-500 simulated complexity is quite good but the aircraft in the real world is not nearly as complex as the systems on an A320 or A380. It's comparing apples and oranges. That being said, we've spend many times more time on the A320 development than most other airplanes and a lot of my free time went into the A320.

The features of the 737-500 are described here:

B737 Classic | Aerofly FS

• Get a galaxy tab s8, it's within your budget and it comes with snapdragon 8 gen 1. It will be perfect for aerofly

*If you want to, get a Galaxy Tab S9 instead. Whilst it's more expensive, it's probably a million times better than a Galaxy Tab S8.

Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is manufactured by samsung and samsung has terrible QC on their SoC, on SFO i only got around 19 FPS on Vulkan on medium, 70% details. and on OpenGL 30 FPS on the same medium, 70% details setting.

and yes, I am typing this from a Galaxy Tab S8+