• If you want some new livery for A320, then maybe I can do it, contact me via private conversations

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: Nvidia RTX 3070, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, Saitek Throttle and Virpil Controls VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

• Ah sorry it's mobile version, It's so bad that we can't do liveries or addons for mobile version

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: Nvidia RTX 3070, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, Saitek Throttle and Virpil Controls VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

• Which liveries are you particularly interested in?

For the A320, we need the United Airlines (2019 livery) and Frontier Airlines to take advantage of Denver in Aerofly FS 2021.

An Allegiant Air A320 would be amazing to fly exclusive routes out of Phoenix Mesa (AZA), Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and more. Allegiant is one of, if not the only carriers serving airports such as Provo (PVU), Ogden (OGD), Stockton (SCK) and more. I feel as if this livery is a must have in Aerofly.

A Spirit Airlines and Alaska Airlines A320 would also be beneficial to access their vast networks on the West Coast.

JetBlue A320 and a US Airways A320 livery would be a bonus (Northwest is already in game).

Additionally, a United Express Q400 would be cool. I believe they operated a handful of regional routes in Denver. And a Q400 with Alaska Airlines' new livery would be great.

• wow a great idea now struck on my mind. This can really make more users active and encouraging

You can keep on adding liveries per 3 months in the update to make user's active and it wont make us boring. Like I would say I as a amateur in Photoshop say it takes about 1-2 hours just to make a livery for a aircraft. So it should not extend time for painting about 10-15 liveries for at least a aircraft like a320 and dash 8 400. Provided why not 777 some more liveries would be amazing for 777 like star alliance (ana),Korean Air,japan airlines,air india etc...

That's a amazing idea what I really got in my mind. I understand that 3ds model making takes more time provided adding animated and real moving parts + study level cockpit takes more time due to many people needed to finish this. I understand the development team is a small team but they give best at last... But liveries you can allow also users to also create liveries. This can make game more and more amazing and interesting. I hope my idea works I'm not saying for sake of rfs since they are having that feature. I saying for the users who are feeling bored or need to wait for 7-9 months for next update for the game...

• If you had to delete liveries from one plane, which would it be? 33

1. A320 (7) 21%
    2. 737-500 (9) 27%
    3. 777-300ER (0) 0%
    4. 787-10 (2) 6%
    5. DHC-8-400 (Q400) (0) 0%
    6. CRJ900 (2) 6%
    7. A380 (1) 3%
    8. 747-400 (4) 12%
    9. Delete the Sopwith Camel and Fokker Dr.1 altogether (Possibly counterproductive?) (4) 12%
    10. Delete the Robinson R.22 and the Extra 330/Pitts Special (Possibly counterproductive?) (0) 0%
    11. Remove the Oman Air 737-900 (No one's going to Muscat anytime soon!) (4) 12%

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hi everyone, this is a fairly important post for improving the diversity in FS2024. It covers one simple question: is it possible to include a few repaints which would not take up too much storage? Such liveries would add high realism to the sim and diversify the flying experience. I hope these can be included (especially Easyjet!) and flight simulator images are from FS4.

I am not trying to nag or pester but am only seeking the betterment of Aerofly, which always has been, remains, and always will be the best flight simulator available from a quality, realism, gameplay, and overall experience standpoint. I've been buying these sims since 2017 with FS2 and don't intend on ever leaving IPACS and their breathtaking products!

I do understand that adding liveries can be difficult because of storage constraints, but wouldn't it be easy to copy-and-paste these amazing liveries! Also, I'd be happy to have a few more liveries than some useless airports in Virginia and Delaware. Another alternative could be to remove useless liveries such as the Citilink, Air Asia, ANA, China Eastern, Air China, S7, and Northwest A320s along with a few 737 liveries that are outdated (or just not interesting).

If Apple mandates a maximum size limit, I would gladly pay for more scenery add-on DLCs and have more liveries with the default app.

This could be a way to avoid compliance with such a rule.
    Some good additions that I humbly request (BUT DON'T DEMAND):

Easyjet A320: Great for holiday flights out of Luton and as a general aircraft for very thin routes. Also great for flying from Geneva and Basel as we don't really have any aircraft other than the Swiss A320 (hoping for a new livery version with decorations on sharklets- FS2023 had blank grey wingtips for some reason) which frequent these places!

Maybe a replacing the old and outdated Qantas A380 livery with the new version would be nice since we have very few liveries for that aircraft so including the new livery would improve the accuracy and diversity of the available A380s! Not meaning to sound selfish, but I'm flying one soon so I would like to see it!

A Qantas 747 in the old livery has also been something people have been asking for. (Can be used from LAX-JFK which was an old transcon Qantas 5th freedom route or into LHR!)

Air New Zealand A320: Good for flights into mountainous regions and one day maybe New Zealand! (I did hear of scenery being developed for the area)

Southwest 737-500: Really would be the best livery for the 737 Classic. Most widely used back in the day and much better than useless California One or America West liveries.

I heard the A380 was getting a slight rework with the upper cockpit panels so I was hoping that the Classic Lufthansa A380 could be re-added. I remember using it with FS2 and really enjoyed flying it. Much more colourful than the new livery :)

Airfrance 737-500: AMAZING for shorthaul interregional flights out of Nantes, Orly, and CDG. Would be useful for short domestic flights such as to Toulouse or Lyon and transborder hops to Luxembourg, London, Dublin, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Zürich!

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 11 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (October 27, 2023 at 4:12 AM).

• Another alternative could be to remove useless liveries such as the Citilink, China Eastern, Air China, S7, and Northwest A320s along with a few 737 liveries that are outdated (or just not interesting).

I support this option since IPACS said they can’t include more liveries without having to remove something else.

I’m really not a fan of the liveries that don’t have their respective regions, such as the ones you listed (except Northwest).

We could fly SO many more real routes if a few A320 liveries were added. EasyJet, Allegiant, Frontier, Spirit, etc.

• I support this option since IPACS said they can’t include more liveries without having to remove something else.

I’m really not a fan of the liveries that don’t have their respective regions, such as the ones you listed (except Northwest).

We could fly SO many more real routes if a few A320 liveries were added. EasyJet, Allegiant, Frontier, Spirit, etc.

Airlines that you mentioned and A320 operators such as Aegean (ONLY if we had Greece), Austrian, SAS, new Swiss livery, Iberia, Vueling, ITA, Jetblue with CFM56, Condor, and Wizzair would be good to see (Still a big ask but I care more about easyJet and the American ULCCs)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333