• Me too but unfortunately Boeing made many changes to the design that it's hard to just add to the existing model with few changes. It's so much work that we could almost build a new plane.

Things that would need to be redesigned: Fuselage longer, new wings, new stabilizers, new engines, new cockpit front panel and pedestal. Apart from the cockpit Interieur and overhead that's almost a new plane.

• Me too but unfortunately Boeing made many changes to the design that it's hard to just add to the existing model with few changes. It's so much work that we could almost build a new plane.

Things that would need to be redesigned: Fuselage longer, new wings, new stabilizers, new engines, new cockpit front panel and pedestal. Apart from the cockpit Interieur and overhead that's almost a new plane.

It would be cool to have all plane types existing on this planet in Aerofly:S

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

I am very curious.Just discussing the possibility of implementation, Without considering time and workload, with current technology and data models, can aerofly developers create the 777-9 model, including foldable wings, correct internal modeling, and excluding avionics

• Well yes, we could build really anything we want its just a question if the time investment will return that many more new customers and thus more income to offset the time we put in. And building the same plane again is probably not quite with it. It's more likely that we add a new plane which doesn't look 99% identical perhaps.

• Well yes, we could build really anything we want its just a question if the time investment will return that many more new customers and thus more income to offset the time we put in. And building the same plane again is probably not quite with it. It's more likely that we add a new plane which doesn't look 99% identical perhaps.

A330:)

(Sorry that I say it so often, but I would love to have this plane in Aerofly)

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

I was thinking today about maybe you bringing a 767, it's a very beloved aircraft in the community

The H125 will return more customers 😏🤞

• Hey guys, maybe first let’s give some love to some Airbus big twins first please? You guys already have a 77W to play with. Plus the 777X doesn’t take flight commercially until 2025 at the earliest.

Boeing has so much love in this game already: 777-300ER, 747-400, 737 Classic, 787-10, 737-900ER, soon to be the 737 Max

Airbus: A320ceo, A380

It would be really sad if we got a 777X model before say an A350 or even an A330 especially when these are already in active service.

• If you only look at the number of aircraft in the sim it may look like we don't like Airbus but that's far from the truth. I've spent just as much development time on the A320 alone as I did for several of the other planes combined. The A320 has a lot of systems that are already modeled and is still by far the aircraft with the most depth in Aerofly FS. So don't be superficial about this and don't judge it just by the number of aircraft please.

• Not only 900er, but also a portion of last year's time was spent on the development of Max9,

And then we see the quality offered by IPACS. As they spend a hole year to make an airplane (B737-900er), they are becoming the leader of realism, quality and simulation on Mobile Market. :) I am waiting the 737-Max 9 to be launched. However guys, we need to let IPACS team do their work, because they do quality over quantity

• And then we see the quality offered by IPACS. As they spend a hole year to make an airplane (B737-900er), they are becoming the leader of realism, quality and simulation on Mobile Market. :) I am waiting the 737-Max 9 to be launched. However guys, we need to let IPACS team do their work, because they do quality over quantity

What does it mean? I don't seem to have any opinions on quality and quantity. 737max9 is planned to be launched soon, and then what? What do you want to express

• What does it mean? I don't seem to have any opinions on quality and quantity. 737max9 is planned to be launched soon, and then what? What do you want to express

I was telling how IPACS prefer quality over quantity using your answer, because they had spend a HOLE year to make B737-900er. That iis incredible! And I told to the guys that are anxious with the launch of 777X to let IPACS team do their Best on it:). Have good flights

• I was telling how IPACS prefer quality over quantity using your answer, because they had spend a HOLE year to make B737-900er. That iis incredible! And I told to the guys that are anxious with the launch of 777X to let IPACS team do their Best on it:). Have good flights

At present, the main issue of anxiety is whether A330 or A350. The official has provided an answer to whether 777x will be launched, which should not require anxiety,

Will you add some original paint to the aircraft:love::love::love:I’m really looking forward to it!:D:D:D

• If you only look at the number of aircraft in the sim it may look like we don't like Airbus but that's far from the truth. I've spent just as much development time on the A320 alone as I did for several of the other planes combined. The A320 has a lot of systems that are already modeled and is still by far the aircraft with the most depth in Aerofly FS. So don't be superficial about this and don't judge it just by the number of aircraft please.

I agree, it's very good. If you turn off the hydraulics gear etc will stop working. Give it a shot everyone, it's epic!

And as for the new planes; that won't attract as many new people as new features. More people buying the game = more resources for Aerofly to develop the game! :)