• Yo. Now, Aerofly is working on a subscription system, on which all multiplayer projects on phones are based. Does this mean that soon (within a couple of years) Should we wait for some kind of online game with other players? Or do respected developers now have other goals?

A multiplayer mode on Aerofly would be fantastic as we will be able to fly with friends around the world.

• Yo. Now, Aerofly is working on a subscription system, on which all multiplayer projects on phones are based. Does this mean that soon (within a couple of years) Should we wait for some kind of online game with other players? Or do respected developers now have other goals?

I think it could be easier now, with the server that they have to host the scenery files. Maybe IPACS could use this server to host a multiplayer part?

Aviationly,

SkyX

• The game and devices at the moment are not stable enough for multiplayer to be implemented imo. Hopefully future improvements in device performance and the sim itself make this possible. Physics on other aircraft would need to be simplified, similar to the AI traffic there's at the moment. With quality work, I think decent atc and multiplayer can be achieved, though it's certainly not an easy task.

That will be awesome. That’s the major difference with other sims . We need multiplayer and ATC

• The game and devices at the moment are not stable enough for multiplayer to be implemented imo. Hopefully future improvements in device performance and the sim itself make this possible. Physics on other aircraft would need to be simplified, similar to the AI traffic there's at the moment. With quality work, I think decent atc and multiplayer can be achieved, though it's certainly not an easy task.

Then , they should make it an easy task. Nothing is impossible

• Play with friends in something appropriate.

Do you want to be an instructor, a co-pilot, a flight attendant, a passenger?

Do you want to simulate a criminal gang of ten year olds flying in close proximity in a bunch of stolen light aircraft? something that realistic?

A long time ago I tried the multiplayer on X-Plane with someone, we were both with F4 Phantom. I wanted a formation flight, but he wanted to shoot me all the time. I soon got bored...

• I personally think that on mobile devices the it’ll be great to have Infinite Flight system of multiplayer, while on PC versions of the game we could use Vatsim or IVAO or any other service. As far as I heard the main problem was in data exchange, simulator simply can’t send or/and receive data to network.

• The crown jewel here is the outstanding quality and realism, on the contrary to those other "online sims" which I dumped in favour of this one.

I imagine they are waiting until the potential of computation is big enough to have it without sacrificing quality at all.

With the subscription plan it would be much easier for them to include it by increasing the quota when the tech makes it simple to be joint together. That way servers (different than the stream download of maps, obviously) could be paid for etc.

I imagine this wil be on their schedule for the next 3-5 years from now at some point.

• I would do a progressive implementation as the follow upgrades in order:

1. (Before 2025) Radio chatter when tuned in and up the volumes to recreate what you would be listening.

2. (2025.. Ish?) An upgrade with maybe automated audios for ATC requests on airports.

3. (2025-2026) Eventually ATC multiplayer.

4. (2026 if possible) Airplanes from other players being displayed in our screen.

(Much complicated next, for future upgrades)

5. (2027+...) Colisions and avoidance messages/sounds if appropiate by the colision avoidance system.