Ask IPACS! More transparency on this forum of what is finished (Airports) or others in progress...

• IPACS Support and Jet-Pack (IPACS) what would be good to do especially as I speak to you, would be more communication with the community. What I mean by that, a sort of list of airports (Streaming) which are already completed and those in progress, because to date, we have no transparency on this subject. In a way a (Checklist) if you see what I mean by that, which would allow everyone to avoid asking the same questions 36,000 times, and you to answer them each time in a vacuum. THANKS

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• We plan on making a blog post about which airports have recently been updated.

We are still working on the automatically generates airports and we intent to eventually get them up to the same quality as manually created airports with parking positions, gates, etc. That's why we do not plan on making any lists.

Regards,

Jan

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) While I'm thinking about it, and given this discussion about airports generated, it would be nice to revisit the Basel-Mulhouse LFSB, as the latter is completely obsolete by default including terrain elevation. Would be greatly appreciated, as have others that have already been beautifully done by your team! THANKS

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• what would be good to do especially as I speak to you, would be more communication with the community

Ask IPACS! I don't get any answers. I was allowed to buy the sim and the aircraft addon, thanks a lot IPACS, and now I have

an annoying problem concerning "streaming" and "airport start location" which disappear for some airports.

Have 2 post here since last friday because of this but seems to be not of interest!

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• IPACS Support and Jet-Pack (IPACS) what would be good to do especially as I speak to you, would be more communication with the community. What I mean by that, a sort of list of airports (Streaming) which are already completed and those in progress, because to date, we have no transparency on this subject. In a way a (Checklist) if you see what I mean by that, which would allow everyone to avoid asking the same questions 36,000 times, and you to answer them each time in a vacuum. THANKS

Same with the B737 MAX. I'd like a status update in at least a few months. The last time I inquired, I was ripped apart by several users who wished to label me as juvenile. Therefore, I stopped asking but am still wondering.

I'm excited to fly the B737 MAX 9 eventually!

:)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Same with the B737 MAX. I'd like a status update in at least a few months. The last time I inquired, I was ripped apart by several users who wished to label me as juvenile. Therefore, I stopped asking but am still wondering.

I'm excited to fly the B737 MAX 9 eventually!

:)

I hear you I don't blame you for being so interested as I too am Interested in flying the 737 max hopefully SIA/Singapore Airlines + you get more interested when there is no news about it.

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• I hear you I don't blame you for being so interested as I too am Interested in flying the 737 max hopefully SIA/Singapore Airlines + you get more interested when there is no news about it.

However, some people always ask the same questions. But you don't get an answer because the IPACS team doesn't have time for it. IPACS once gave an answer to this, but it actually has to be done.

• I think you said it was being worked on. However, I saw in EDDS Stuttgart that there are some there. Don't know if these have always been there or since the last update

Ja,stimmt. :):thumbup::thumbup:

Manche schweben in der Luft,und sind nicht Beleuchtet.

Aber so gefällt mir das viel besser,und es gehört einfach mit dazu,ich hoffe da kommt noch mehr.:thumbup::)

Danke für die Info!!:thumbup:

• We plan on making a blog post about which airports have recently been updated.

We are still working on the automatically generates airports and we intent to eventually get them up to the same quality as manually created airports with parking positions, gates, etc. That's why we do not plan on making any lists.

Hey Jetpacks, I did asked if you can make the a380 auto pilot red button to be lit or abit transparent and you said the real buttons doses not get lit, I would love you to fly the A380 at night and you will struggling to tap on the red button to disconnect auto pilot, can you please atleast make it to be lit like the red oxygen mask label by the left side of the cockpit seat