Parking Positions Update

• But LSGG only has two parking positions on aprons where pushback is not possible. ...

I just checked both parking positions of LSGG:
    - In both parking positions, PushBack is possible with PushBack-capable aircraft.:)
    - Whether it makes sense due to the rather wrong orientation is another matter.:D

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Michael, not only is the direction of positioning incorrect, but parking spaces near the 3 satellites are non-existent.

And yet there is no shortage of space, as Thekingbuji333 has well explained.

Hoping that IPACS will take this into consideration and in a future update that this problem can be corrected. THANKS!

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Michael, not only is the direction of positioning incorrect, but parking spaces near the 3 satellites are non-existent.

And yet there is no shortage of space, as Thekingbuji333 has well explained.

Hoping that IPACS will take this into consideration and in a future update that this problem can be corrected. THANKS!

There are endless amounts of stands that could be implemented instantly and the current locations are incorrect as the noses of the aircraft always face south at LSGG.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Later I'll create 2 add-ons for the two airports so that it's more fun to fly there:). But first my Mac has to charge its battery.;(

When creating it, I will also take into account which positions are still available.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• Here is a supplement for LSGG with all possible starting positions according to my research.:) The individual positions vary in size and, depending on the aircraft, PushBack is also possible, even if this does not immediately display the starting position.

Have fun trying.

• Here is a supplement for LSGG with all possible starting positions according to my research.:) The individual positions vary in size and, depending on the aircraft, PushBack is also possible, even if this does not immediately display the starting position.

Have fun trying.

Thanks! Will there be any way to port this across to mobile as well?

Jet-Pack (IPACS) Can something be done to enhance these two airports (YBCG/LSGG) on mobile too?

-Thekingbuji333

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

My LSGG starting positions are welcome to be taken over by IPACS.:)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Jan, I don't want to pester, but are placing a few parking positions easy or hard to do? Also, would I have to update the app or would these positions appear over-the-air. I've noticed new airports such as Kathmandu, Mumbai, Dubai, and Singapore have enough positions.

YBBN has over ten parking positions (very good! there used to be no terminal there) and YBCG has none, but the terminal is finished.

Geneva has 2 parking positions which are turned the wrong way and none at the actual terminals, where I'd like to have a few places to push back (main terminal area), but nearby Annemasse has no less than six stands. Please, please, please add pushback to these areas and many positions. I fly into these airports several times per week so it is quite upsetting to have to spawn on a runway or in an unrealistic position, taxi to a stand, shut down, then plan the flight and start up again.

-Thekingbuji333

• I don't make the airports. The scenery designers have already been tasked with improving airports and adding parking positions for all of the existing 2000+ airports and I'm sure at some point your favorite airport may also receive an update.

• Here is the supplement for YBCG, enjoy:)

• I don't make the airports. The scenery designers have already been tasked with improving airports and adding parking positions for all of the existing 2000+ airports and I'm sure at some point your favorite airport may also receive an update.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) , could we have a list of 3D airports that are generated, this would make it easier for us to search around the world.

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) like this update that you did so well,

Jet-Pack (IPACS)
    February 8, 2024 at 12:51 PM

but no need for images, only the ICAO code, because searching more than 2000 airports on the fly, hello patience. THANKS

Best wishes 😉

Pascal