How to install the DR400 (i have problm)

• Hi,

I'm sucks in into the folder, and if i do this Discussions, i think you know why i writting this.

Please, can you help me to install the model DR400 into aerofly, (the liveries i know how i do) but the model, no

I say just how i install the DR400

I install the SDK DR400 And i extract, i open aerofly_fs_2_sdk and i slide the folder dr400 into aircraft and i think that was not the good way, want that don't work...

Please, anyone can help, me I know there is other discussion about de dr400, but i try what he say, but no...

(If you can say me all the folder where i need to open or slide, that must be super good)

Thanks

• Hi,

1. Download and unzip the SDK package

2. Open the folder \aerofly_fs_2_aircraft_converter and run the program aerofly_fs_2_aircraft_converter_x64_installer_2017-11-07.exe.

3. Unzip the DR400 package to any place.

4. Selct the folder and right click: Aerofly FS 2 Aircraft Converter.

Enjoy aerofly

Rodeo

• I really wonder though why the file is a rar file...Why not a zip? I refuse to install a program on my clean pc just to unrar this file. Make it a zip, please.

• Hi, I downloaded the sdk tools and dr400 plane, the conversion went fine, pasted it in aircraft folder, it shows in game menu, but when I click to fly it starts loading the plane and then I guess it freezes (each time), so I have to restart the game. It just doesn't pass the dr400 loading screen, so flying is obviously impossible. Anyone has any idea what could be the problem? Thnx

• Hi, I downloaded the sdk tools and dr400 plane, the conversion went fine, pasted it in aircraft folder, it shows in game menu, but when I click to fly it starts loading the plane and then I guess it freezes (each time), so I have to restart the game. It just doesn't pass the dr400 loading screen, so flying is obviously impossible. Anyone has any idea what could be the problem? Thnx

Hi welcome to our forum.

Since the last update the DR400 is not working. We know this and will be updating it shortly.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hi, this is a work around for DR400 :

Go to the new DR400 folder created by the converter in document folder and find dr400.tmd

edit and change this part with texts below :

// propeller

<[propellergraphics][Propeller][]

<[uint32][PositionID][Fuselage.R]>

<[uint32][OrientationID][Fuselage.Q]>

<[uint32][AngleID] [Propeller.RotationAngle]>

<[uint32][RotationSpeedID] [Propeller.RotationSpeed]>

<[uint32][DamageID] [Propeller.Damaged]>

<[string8][GeometryList][ PropellerDisk ]>

<[tmvector3d][Axis][1.0 0.0 0.0]>

<[tmvector3d][Pivot][1.970000 0.000230 0.532250]>

<[uint32][BladeNumber][2]>

<[float64][Radius][0.955575]>

<[float64][BladePitch][-0.5]>

<[float64][RotationSpeedFade][10.0]>

>

you lose propeller and cone in 3D model but inside the plane you 'll see nothing and you'll fly with DR400 :-)

• Hello Coromon,

your solution works perfect, thank you very much.

For better clarity I put your code into a code format.

Cheers,

Thomas

• the only problem is that in that fix, the propeller, blades and spinner are not present....

Please dear Ipacs, could you fix this and give us back this nice little single aircraft ? Thx

BR from Switzerland

Give us some time to get her fixed.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff