I was thinking that it would be fun to create a small list with the best 3 things that we like of Aerofly FS2 and the 3 things that we hope they will add/improve for 2018.
What I loved!
1. Visuals / Planes. - AF2 has probably some of the best 3D cockpits in the market, and in VR they look stunning.
2. Performance - Seeing the sim running at 120fps with everything ultra... Amazing!
3. ORBX arrival - Delivering airports with a visual quality/performance I never saw in a sim before.
What I hoped it will be improved for 2018!
1. ATC - Which I hope it will come along 2018.
2. Ortho scenery creation- Having use tools like Ortho4XP I think the process can be simplified.
3. Sounds - Part of the immersion is the sounds, and here AF2 is behind the competence. Perhaps the implementation of the FMOD engine sound can help.
I'd love to read your list guys!