Which Airliner do you want? (Vote)

• Does this mean you guys are prioritising airport maps? Or are you guys doing maps and aircraft’s? Because as a member that has played since 2018 I believe it’s almost the same sortve aircraft each year? And I’m glad that the new max planes have come out but would like to know if there is gonna be more airbus related commercial planes or even other commercial? It would be cool if we could maybe do a c17 globe master which is Boeing obviously ? But would be cool to see more commercial planes and what not I know it takes ages to develop but would be nice to see more craft. But apart from that I love the sim

• I prefer a330 over a350 cuz a350 has more fancy features such as airport map that displays on MFD but I don’t expect these features to be implemented in Aerofly which makes it less realistic. I rather have simpler but more realistic aircraft in the sim

I agree here.

Don't base your decision on what is already in the sim but rather what would be cool to have in the future!

Besides we already have the beginnings of an airport map in the A380 and B787 so there is incentive for us to keep working on the airport maps.

Will the B787 have enhanced sounds and engine modelling?

I'd be very happy to see an A350-900 in Delta livery (accurate logos though- 737 is wrong)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• How about adding a cabin for Aerofly? This is from a competitor's work: A380,(Key information has been blocked to prevent misinterpretation and promotion of other works

This would be cool, but I'd be happy with just the passenger seat and window as if you were actually in it, and also maybe ambience sound for both cabin and cockpit (radio chatter). That would make it much more inmersive.

• And how about a few smaller planes in addition to the many airliners? With which you can also fly low manually, enjoying the beautiful scenery. And then you don't have to think about spending the time listening to music or solving crossword puzzles during the several-hour journey while the robot flies. I'm primarily thinking of some kind of low-wing plane with a nose wheel, from which the view is better even in turns than from the Cessna. I don't know if I already mentioned the Robin DR400 today, which exists on the PC version anyway. :)

One other thing I want to mention, and I might not be very popular. It's a very nice thing that you can see the shadow in the cockpit and the simulator is so lifelike, but sometimes it bothers me. It is not possible to see properly from the cockpit and the instruments are also more difficult to read.

Edited once, last by Small Planes (March 27, 2024 at 6:37 PM).

• Regardless if it's an A330, A350, ERJ or what ever we decide, as long as it's not the same aircraft type it's pretty much always going to require a new 3D model. This takes several month and new systems also need to be implemented usually. I'd guess about a year due to the complexity and quality we aim for. That's if we decide to start on a new aircraft... this is all not decided yet. We also have other plans 😜

Ground handling and fuel?😁😛

• Shouldn't we then aim for improving the A380 MFD instead of avoiding it? Just saying...

AFAIK the A350 MFD got experimental touch screens in the real world, so it would be more realistic even.

Does this mean you guys are prioritising airport maps? Or are you guys doing maps and aircraft’s? Because as a member that has played since 2018 I believe it’s almost the same sortve aircraft each year? And I’m glad that the new max planes have come out but would like to know if there is gonna be more airbus related commercial planes or even other commercial? It would be cool if we could maybe do a c17 globe master which is Boeing obviously ? But would be cool to see more commercial planes and what not I know it takes ages to develop but would be nice to see more craft. But apart from that I love the sim

You have to understand that, the Devs are responsible for literally everything in the game, little to no add-on Devs, so the workload is completely on them, unlike xplane and msfs

• Yeah I get that. It also doesn’t help that they are super busy? I was just curious with that. Apart from that I do like the game it’s smooth runs well. And plays well and again I don’t know how long it takes for them to build let’s say one set of aircraft or multiple, with all the testing involved…

• How about adding a cabin for Aerofly? This is from a competitor's work: A380,(Key information has been blocked to prevent misinterpretation and promotion of other works

infinite flight a380 rework ^^ aerofly 380 could do with a touch up soon tbf, one big thing i found is the engines sound really almost too quiet on the aerofly one, but this competing one uses generic GE90 sounds, so i think ipacs has an advantage if they can get trent 900 sounds for this bad boy sometime

• Does this mean you guys are prioritising airport maps? Or are you guys doing maps and aircraft’s? Because as a member that has played since 2018 I believe it’s almost the same sortve aircraft each year? And I’m glad that the new max planes have come out but would like to know if there is gonna be more airbus related commercial planes or even other commercial? It would be cool if we could maybe do a c17 globe master which is Boeing obviously ? But would be cool to see more commercial planes and what not I know it takes ages to develop but would be nice to see more craft. But apart from that I love the sim

We have to much boeings right now

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• Hello!

I want to see innovations in ground service rather than the arrival of new planes, for example, real passengers would be very stylish! As for the point, I prefer the A350-900 or 1000 instead of the A330, which is not much different from the A320, but it doesn't upset me that the A330 arrives, I just have to mention the choice between the two... (the problem of shutdown is more important than anything when changing the audio and camera available in ios devices)