DR 400 update

• Hello everyone,

we've updated the DR400 aircraft workshop:

as well as the SDK tools, which you'll need as well:

The wiki tutorial https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwi…php/sdk:aircraft:tutorial describes how to download and install the aircraft SDK and how to convert the DR400 aircraft. After completing just a few steps you have an additional aircraft in Aerofly, for free.

If you have any issues, you can report them in this thread.

Have fun, Jan

• Thanks, Jan, much appreciated.

Checked the existing repaints (from flight-sim.org) and they all seem to work well.

I'm noticing a prop issue with the DR400 default HB-JOA wou should probably look close: the prop textures are wrong and the aircraft registration is not shown on the selection screen. Within the simulator all is working well, as far as I've tested.

Cheers, Ed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | i7-5820k | 32GB RAM | 3xSSD Samsung 1TB | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11GB | LG 29UC97C UW Curved | Oculus Rift VR | TM FCS HOTAS // Gaming Laptop ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW | Windows 10 Home | i7-8750H | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Nvidia RTX 2070 | TM FCS HOTAS

Edited once, last by edpatino ().

• Well, I tried with the new converter, and it's having the same problem after all...

It's the same.

Cheers, Ed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | i7-5820k | 32GB RAM | 3xSSD Samsung 1TB | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11GB | LG 29UC97C UW Curved | Oculus Rift VR | TM FCS HOTAS // Gaming Laptop ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW | Windows 10 Home | i7-8750H | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Nvidia RTX 2070 | TM FCS HOTAS

• Did you guys happen to 'mod' the DR400 prior to this to get it to work?

Have you tried to completely delete the old DR400 folder and remake it with this new update?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Did you guys happen to 'mod' the DR400 prior to this to get it to work?

Have you tried to completely delete the old DR400 folder and remake it with this new update?

Done, deleted previously everything related to the DR400.

Cheers, Ed

• Done, deleted previously everything related to the DR400.

Cheers, Ed

And you are still seeing this error? Even after completely uninstalling the SDK, installing the new SDK, deleting the DR400 folder, and re-running the process using the new SDK?

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Yes, the prop textures in the default HB-JOA are wrong and the registration is not shown.

Do we need to download and install again the aircraft's SDK (the SDK tools files, not the file posted by Jan).?

Cheers, Ed

• Even after completely uninstalling the SDK, installing the new SDK

Could you pls tell which SDK are you refering to?. The only one SDKs are the Aircraft Workshop DR400 and the SDK Tool?.

Cheers, Ed

• And you are still seeing this error? Even after completely uninstalling the SDK, installing the new SDK, deleting the DR400 folder, and re-running the process using the new SDK?

Yes, that's what i did, this last time, and it's the same...

Not a big problem, when i'm flying it appears correctly, it's just on the menu...

• Could you pls tell which SDK are you refering to?. The only one SDKs are the Aircraft Workshop DR400 and the SDK Tool?.

Cheers, Ed

Yes, you need to download the new SDK, uninstall the aircraft converter, reinstall the aircraft converter, and rerun the DR400 conversion using the new SDK

Regards,

Jeff

• Not a big problem, when i'm flying it appears correctly, it's just on the menu...

Ah, good to know, you got me worried there. ;) I'll be installing this plane this evening! Must be great for low flights over South Florida and TrueEarth Netherlands! :)

• Yes, you need to download the new SDK, uninstall the aircraft converter, reinstall the aircraft converter, and rerun the DR400 conversion using the new SDK

Ok, now it's fine. Thanks for your help!. The registration HB-JOA is still not shown in the menu description, but that's a minor thing.

Cheers, Ed

• Ok, now it's fine. Thanks for your help!. The registration HB-JOA is still not shown in the menu description, but that's a minor thing.

Cheers, Ed

I just want to confirm here, is the prop displayed properly now?

Regards,

Jeff

• Yes, you need to download the new SDK, uninstall the aircraft converter, reinstall the aircraft converter, and rerun the DR400 conversion using the new SDK

Jeff,

I am confused, as normal. Is the SDK Tools and SDK the same file?

I have downloaded the SDK Tools and the Aircraft Workshop DR400 and unzipped them. Next I need to deleted the old DR400 and delete the existing Aircraft Converter program?

Regards,

Ray

• I just want to confirm here, is the prop displayed properly now?

Prop is displayed Ok in the aircraft selection menu. In-sim it was always Ok.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Ed

• You need to fully uninstall the old aircraft converter and install the new one from the download site. You will also need the new SDK Tools to rebuild the DR400

Regards,

Jeff