Inspirations for Google and Bing

• Everybody knows th shameless mess of Google and Bing-images. What i do and what you can do is, bring more harmony in your tiles with a "little" work in Photoshop, like this example:

Before:

after:

It's a "little" handpainting, setup lightning and selektive colorcorrection. Hope, you like it. :)

My next question: Do i have now the copyright on my own work in this case?

Or, as I sometimes do, i combine google and bing images into one tile.

3,9 Ghz, 1080 GTX, 32 GB RAM, Oculus Rift CV1, HOTAS and Flight Rudder Pedals, Win7 Pro, 3ds max

Edited once, last by Schnuffelduffel ().

• My next question: Do i have now the copyright on my own work in this case?

No, sadly not.

But I combine both sources as well for my Comores-Scenery. (Sadly cannot publish it as well.)

Combining two or more sources helps to eliminate Clouds for example.

But it is a lot of work to do, to get good results.

My wish list for Santa Claus: Smoke for airshow displays, flight recorder to save and playback flights (and other things I don't mention... ok, multiplayer)

• But, you can legally share (maybe not here) your work for testing purposes. A request for testing to see if your work looks the same or different on a different pc setup is perfectly legal. Also to look for errors and omissions. (some call beta testing) :P

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly.

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

• Could you post your work flow that led to these results? Which program and which tools you used? I tried some image corrections with Photoshop for one of my own sceneries but no matter what I do I just can't get the colors right. It looks better than before but by no means perfect. I played with saturation, color temperature, exchanging colors and so on but nothing really got me where I wanted to go

• I try, to do a tutorial. :) But, what can i say now: It's only made with Photoshop ( CS2 ) and Love! ;) In this case its a more complicated and i believe, i needed 10 hours of work for this Tile ( Record! ). ;(

3,9 Ghz, 1080 GTX, 32 GB RAM, Oculus Rift CV1, HOTAS and Flight Rudder Pedals, Win7 Pro, 3ds max