Which Airliner do you want? (Vote)

• Well, personally, my favourite is the RR trent 700. I can hear it's elegant roar while takeoff. So soft and nice to hear ;). Operators are a lot for it like: tap portugal, some Turkish airlines, Singapore airlines (ex), Cathay Pacific, china southern, Garuda, srilankan and more...

Joshua a___

• Absolutely, still remains the crippling cockpit handling. The IPACS one is far advanced.

And buy a ToLiss Airbus that costs twice the price of its parent simulator and not to be a native Apple Silicon Application is a customer joke for me.

Agree. Instead of spending so much, AFS is offering it at a cheap price. Only difference is that, toliss gets some amazing support for soundpacks and you can add liveries (wide varieties in the org).

There the community didn't care to make a study level a330. Such a shame, a jar toy is the only choice for 11 users like me. That too, same like toliss cost more without any worth in it :(.

Joshua a___

• Well, personally, my favourite is the RR trent 700. I can hear it's elegant roar while takeoff. So soft and nice to hear ;). Operators are a lot for it like: tap portugal, some Turkish airlines, Singapore airlines (ex), Cathay Pacific, china southern, Garuda, srilankan and more...

True! I love the Trent 700 in design and sound aspect

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) I started with Aerofly fs in 2013 and since then I have wanted the Airbus a330-300 because for me and for many others it is simply one of the most beautiful aircraft. The vote is close, but the a330 is still in the lead. We would be very happy to have the Airbus a330-300 in Aerofly Fs<3

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• Forget to suggest one more thing: Along with the a330. I think Dev's can consider making the a340. It's easy for them. Just add 2 more engines and throttle levers and, some extended fuse work to be done. What do you guys think about the a340? Since, both of them share a commonality, in their fuselage. Would be nice to see also a Airbus A340-600.

Joshua a___

• Forget to suggest one more thing: Along with the a330. I think Dev's can consider making the a340. It's easy for them. Just add 2 more engines and throttle levers and, some extended fuse work to be done. What do you guys think about the a340? Since, both of them share a commonality, in their fuselage. Would be nice to see also a Airbus A340-600.

Physics are a bit different though. We don't even know if the devs will make an A330 and not many people would even want an A340 instead of an A330. I don't think they'd be offered alongside each other.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• What type would you like to see added 70

1. Saab 2000 (1) 1%
    2. A330-300 (42) 60%
    3. Embraer E1 series aircraft (4) 6%
    4. Boeing B17 (0) 0%
    5. Gulfstream G650 (12) 17%
    6. Another type (write in the comments) (11) 16%

Hello,

For the end of 2024, it should be a priority to develop another aircraft. I have some ideas here:

Saab 2000-

High-performance and capable regional turboprop with enjoyable flight characteristics

(Proposed liveries: Skywork, Etihad Regional, Airfrance Regional, Braathens/SAS)

Airbus A330-323-

Well-regarded "butter machine" and my personal favourite long-haul aircraft: I have flown on it over 25 times. High lift as well and fun to push to its limits and very substantial overall.

(Proposed liveries: Delta, KLM, Qantas, Swiss, Airfrance, Finnair, Condor, China Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, ITA, Lufthansa, Discover)

Embraer E190/E175-

Short-haul low-capacity cityhopper aircraft. We have never had an Embraer and sounds can be reused from CF34-powered CRJ900. It is an interesting and beautiful aircraft which would diversify the sim.

(Proposed liveries: KLM, Qantaslink, Alliance, Delta Connection/American Eagle/United Express (E175), Azul, Airfrance HOP!, Helvetic, LOT, Air Canada, Aeromexico)

Boeing B17-

WWII bomber/warbird

Gulfstream G650-

Long range and fast-crusing business jet

Feel free to share your ideas below! Cheers!

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 28, 2023 at 4:23 AM).

• As a company, I would add two more, Air Mauritius, and Edelweiss! :) For having taken them several times.

And in this list, my big wish would be a Pilatus PC-21 and the famous mythical PC-6 with (skis and floats) like that of Asobo or Milviz.:) For example, Aerofly RC10 offers 2 on its list. But ultimately all of this has already been said and resaid since FS2.:/

And as a bonus a Rafale-C like that of THOR'S HAMMER;)

That will be all for today ^^

PC12 is cool too :)

-Thekingbuji333