Game changer for Aerofly

• Thanks IPacs for great sim, but please we need multiplayer, Atc and more liveries and planes . Also also Atc should also be immersive just like the cockpit of the plane we fly are. Anyone authorised to control the Atc should spawn direct to any Airport tower with features like touchscreens of how the real tower works in real life. I know that IPacs team can pull these through.

• Thanks IPacs for great sim, but please we need multiplayer, Atc and more liveries and planes . Also also Atc should also be immersive just like the cockpit of the plane we fly are. Anyone authorised to control the Atc should spawn direct to any Airport tower with features like touchscreens of how the real tower works in real life. I know that IPacs team can pull these through.

More planes, are you kidding me? Do you know how long it takes a developer to fulfill your request?

Let me tell you, there are only two possibilities. One: Engineers need to reduce the mass of all aircraft to the same level as IF and RFS and remove all systems that affect development time, such as electrical systems, FADEC (Full Authority Engine Control System), thermodynamic modeling systems, up to a hundred Multiple sound mapping systems, and finally, putting some fake values on the display, will significantly reduce development time. Three to four aircraft may be launched in a month. Not to mention ATC, even terrain radar and weather radar can be developed for you; second, that is to recruit more programmers for research and development, but this requires a lot of labor costs! R&D costs will be shared equally among each of our game users! Can you accept such a high cost? As for the multiplayer you mentioned, ATC, I'm sure it will come eventually, but definitely not that soon. We need to be mentally prepared because the development process can be very, very long! The only thing we can do is wait quietly!

Fr i been requesting these features too. Will make sim way better and realistic. I hope they add it in the future updates. Really hoping for the multiplayer as its most requested feature since long time

• Fr i been requesting these features too. Will make sim way better and realistic. I hope they add it in the future updates. Really hoping for the multiplayer as its most requested feature since long time

The A330 has been requested too. I hope more airports are improved and PAPI lights area added as well as bugfixes before ATC can be implemented.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• The A330 has been requested too. I hope more airports are improved and PAPI lights area added as well as bugfixes before ATC can be implemented.

The next aircaft will be the A330:

New Aircraft Type - Mobile Discussions - IPACS Aerofly Forum

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• The poll never lies! Hopefully it would/can be CF6-powered: (Qantas, Delta, Swiss, KLM, Airfrance, Air Caraïbes)

-Jan did seem to want to suggest an A350 though but I love the A330 and it is my greatest wish to see it implemented as well as have KMSP upgraded, city lights brought to ground level, and have a selective cache.

-Thekingbuji333

• The poll that you linked does not even have A350 as option... so how do you expect any meaningful statement from this regarding A330 vs A350. There is another poll which has been running for quite some time already and there over 75 voted for A350 and only 62 for A330. Based on that poll the A350 is more in demand...

But let's not forget that "only" 148 people voted at all. The thousands of users who did not vote may have totally different desires than the select group of users that created a user account in this forum and even fewer actually participated in the vote. So the result of any forum poll is not the full story what so ever and we're not basing our decisions just on this.

Regards,

Jan

• The poll that you linked does not even have A350 as option... so how do you expect any meaningful statement from this regarding A330 vs A350. There is another poll which has been running for quite some time already and there over 75 voted for A350 and only 62 for A330. Based on that poll the A350 is more in demand...

But let's not forget that "only" 148 people voted at all. The thousands of users who did not vote may have totally different desires than the select group of users that created a user account in this forum and even fewer actually participated in the vote. So the result of any forum poll is not the full story what so ever and we're not basing our decisions just on this.

I remember the old poll. Oops. We'll just have to see which one is chosen.

The question becomes: which one is easier to develop and which one do the devs prefer?

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (January 10, 2024 at 5:27 PM).

• But let's not forget that "only" 148 people voted at all. The thousands of users who did not vote may have totally different desires than the select group of users that created a user account in this forum

The most important, what is your desire? ;)

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• But let's not forget that "only" 148 people voted at all. The thousands of users who did not vote may have totally different desires than the select group of users that created a user account in this forum and even fewer actually participated in the vote. So the result of any forum poll is not the full story what so ever and we're not basing our decisions just on this.

But the people who created forum accounts generally care more for the game and therefore want to share their experience and request features to a greater extent than other users, right?

-Thekingbuji333

Maybe an ingame poll? In general I think it would be cool to have a newsletter ingame, where you post your news and maybe also polls of upcoming aircraft;)

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• I have around 70 aircraft types (not counting the variants) in FS 4 😀 - and I only know very few of them sufficiently 😢.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries