• What type would you like to see added 70

1. Saab 2000 (1) 1%
    2. A330-300 (42) 60%
    3. Embraer E1 series aircraft (4) 6%
    4. Boeing B17 (0) 0%
    5. Gulfstream G650 (12) 17%
    6. Another type (write in the comments) (11) 16%

Hello,

For the end of 2024, it should be a priority to develop another aircraft. I have some ideas here:

Saab 2000-

High-performance and capable regional turboprop with enjoyable flight characteristics

(Proposed liveries: Skywork, Etihad Regional, Airfrance Regional, Braathens/SAS)

Airbus A330-323-

Well-regarded "butter machine" and my personal favourite long-haul aircraft: I have flown on it over 25 times. High lift as well and fun to push to its limits and very substantial overall.

(Proposed liveries: Delta, KLM, Qantas, Swiss, Airfrance, Finnair, Condor, China Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, ITA, Lufthansa, Discover)

Embraer E190/E175-

Short-haul low-capacity cityhopper aircraft. We have never had an Embraer and sounds can be reused from CF34-powered CRJ900. It is an interesting and beautiful aircraft which would diversify the sim.

(Proposed liveries: KLM, Qantaslink, Alliance, Delta Connection/American Eagle/United Express (E175), Azul, Airfrance HOP!, Helvetic, LOT, Air Canada, Aeromexico)

Boeing B17-

WWII bomber/warbird

Gulfstream G650-

Long range and fast-crusing business jet

Feel free to share your ideas below! Cheers!

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 28, 2023 at 4:23 AM).

• As a company, I would add two more, Air Mauritius, and Edelweiss! :) For having taken them several times.

And in this list, my big wish would be a Pilatus PC-21 and the famous mythical PC-6 with (skis and floats) like that of Asobo or Milviz.:) For example, Aerofly RC10 offers 2 on its list. But ultimately all of this has already been said and resaid since FS2.:/

And as a bonus a Rafale-C like that of THOR'S HAMMER;)

That will be all for today ^^

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• As a company, I would add two more, Air Mauritius, and Edelweiss! :) For having taken them several times.

And in this list, my big wish would be a Pilatus PC-21 and the famous mythical PC-6 with (skis and floats) like that of Asobo or Milviz.:) For example, Aerofly RC10 offers 2 on its list. But ultimately all of this has already been said and resaid since FS2.:/

And as a bonus a Rafale-C like that of THOR'S HAMMER;)

That will be all for today ^^

PC12 is cool too :)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• For me it would be nice to have new aircraft classes, like...

• Bush planes like the Kitfox or Wilga
    • VTOLs like the Osprey or Harrier
    • Contemporary GA aircraft like the SR-22
    • Light sport aircraft
    • Heavy helicopters like Chinook or Stallion
    • Transport planes
    • Contemporary business jets

Or maybe I am wrong, and we need more classics like the Spitfire or the F-16?

But actually for me it is more important to get more features instead of more planes:

• Air pressure including altimeter and airspeed effects
    • Temperature including icing
    • Rain and snow
    • Dynamic weather along the route (and maybe live weather)
    • Fuel and weight management
    • Saving and loading of flight plans

...to name a few

• From the requests above it looks like IPACS is going to need Ai and a super computer to create all these aircraft. It could takes years if not decades of coding to finnish them all. Yikes ! I can't imagine how much coding there is for just 1 aircraft let alone all the user requests. Looks like the children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will all have coding jobs in the family business for years to come lol 🤣

• I would like to suggest the McDonnell Douglas MD-11