Garmin GPS on Baron 58 and Cessna 172

• I confirm that they are missing on the Baron and the C-172, unlike with AFS2 as mentioned by Armitage

However, there are still some GA models, with either a somewhat basic map or a complete GPS but all functional.

DR-400

Extra330

Pitts14

Tomahawk PA38

Then they also exist on other optional models.

C152

D027

Duchesse76

PA38

Piper III

Piper IV

and Tecnam

However, I don't know why IPACS skipped these two models for FS4?

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• The FS2 PA 28R Piper Arrow III/IV’s GPS was/ IS left buggy. Fixing it properly might have been up to Just Flight (have they ever done such a thing?) but it remained fixated on the start of the first leg of a route which spoiled much of its benefit. Minor faults like mixing up true and magnetic bearings were fixed following those forum reports but not the permanent current track line indicating back to the start of the route. It frequently got itself all muddled during a route and usually reverted to that unwanted false waypoint.

It was good but it ought to have been better, after all the Arrow was payware. Being inside FS2 that GPS is probably incompatible but it would not be satisfactory for FS4 or mobile the way it is.

• The right thing to do now would be for the IPACS team to work on adding GPS to the Baron and Cessna instead of bringing three more gliders, which I think is a waste of time. Furthermore things like ATC, real weather, weight and balance in addition to multiplayer deserved better attention.

• Your post is very good. I really liked.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• The right thing to do now would be for the IPACS team to work on adding GPS to the Baron and Cessna instead of bringing three more gliders, which I think is a waste of time. Furthermore things like ATC, real weather, weight and balance in addition to multiplayer deserved better attention.

It's not a waste of time, if you don't like it, it's something personal to you, but many people were enthusiastic, and that includes me and other users as you can see, I think it's just because you don't like it, that you have to criticize ipacs repeatedly about and saying that it is something unnecessary, more respect for some users and developers, you are being totally rude and selfish on your part

• As the others have already pointed out, there’s more than enough people that like gliders. There’s even more people that enjoy others getting new toys as much as themselves gaining new toys; be like them😘.

Now I’m not one to correct other’s behaviour without correcting my own. When I initially saw this thread I thought: “Skill issue. You don’t need GPS for that.”, but I absolutely don’t mind Ipacs adding a GPS eguiped GA aircraft for those that want one.

Besides that, I imagine that only modelling airliners might get a bit boring for the devs. Let the devs have some fun as well.😉

• As the others have already pointed out, there’s more than enough people that like gliders. There’s even more people that enjoy others getting new toys as much as themselves gaining new toys; be like them😘.

Now I’m not one to correct other’s behaviour without correcting my own. When I initially saw this thread I thought: “Skill issue. You don’t need GPS for that.”, but I absolutely don’t mind Ipacs adding a GPS eguiped GA aircraft for those that want one.

Besides that, I imagine that only modelling airliners might get a bit boring for the devs. Let the devs have some fun as well.😉

which were the gliders

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini