to simplify the workflow, when using the GeoConvert tool, i programmed a tool called GeoConvert Helper. To use it, simply enter the source and destination folder and the tool will do the remaining tasks, including the creation of the tfw and the tmc files and starting GeoConvert.
I thought the tool may be helpful for other GeoConvert users, so i uploaded it to the forum. Feel free to use it at your own risk.
And by the way, a big thank you to IPACS for the great work.
- The file "PartialFSEarthTiles.ini" isn't needed anymore, the information is now read from the generated inf files
- In advanced mode three areas with difererent detail levels can be defined
- The creation of raw images is now supported
- minor ui adjustments
- Coordinates can now be edited before starting the GeoConvert tool
- Coordinates can have more than two decimal places, if desired
- tif files are taken into account when checking the source folder
- inf file parser improved
- tif files are taken into account. If a tif file is found in the source folder it will be copied instead of the bmp file
- improved status display (right click to clear or copy its content)
- minor UI enhancements
- minor UI changes
- check, whether "aerofly_fs_2_geoconvert.exe" is present
- readme.txt added