Aircraft request - Business jet

• I've been a user of Aerofly apps since 2020 and now have Aerofly fs 4. I only want to make one simple request. I would love to be implemented into the game. the thing that I want would want is that there be another business jet. Yes, the Lear 45 is an awesome plane and is perfect for flights 1-2 hours. but I would just love if a larger business jet such as a Gulfstream g-V that I can take down to Tahiti. or a some plane of the large size category. I like airliners but I think it would be great if a super midsize jet like the g280 up to a large g-V or g650 is implemented in the game. I don't really care as much as what you guys decide to make or you guys decide at all but if so please let me know because I think the sim could benefit from a large business jet.

• Go to Best Answer
  • 11,545 downloads to date on FSX and despite what was said, no lawsuits.:)

This makes me think of the Rafale from Rollus, which at that time, Dassault wanted to initiate a lawsuit for violation of copyright and defense secrets. Lots of chatter...;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• That makes more sense on why the Gulfstreams aren’t in more sims. But it doesn’t even to be a gulfstream. I would perfectly be happy with a bombardier challenger, Cessna citation longitude or a Dassault falcon. I would just like some sort of business jet implemented into the game with at least the range to reach Hawaii with comfortable range.

Here are some ideas to dwell on

• Perhaps some kind of newer Dassault or Global 7500 could be considered? We've already got a light jet so something larger would be nice (preferably with Garmin advanced avionics)

The Citation is not something that would appeal to too many I would imagine.

Maybe the Pilatus PC24 could be developed? It is very good for STOL flights. They have a 3D model of the PC24 on their website, so perhaps if Pilatus were willing, it could be used as the basis for an in-game PC24? It would definitely streamline the development process.

LIGHTBULB MOMENT: Perphaps the Lineage 1000 and E190 could be released together!

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (February 11, 2024 at 10:38 PM).

• Embraer with the Praetor, Legacy and Lineage family has the same thinking as Gufstream, so Lineage 1000 out of the question, and instead of the E190 I would think an E195 E2 would be better

• Maybe the Pilatus PC24 could be developed? It is very good for STOL flights. They have a 3D model of the PC24 on their website, so perhaps if Pilatus were willing, it could be used as the basis for an in-game PC24? It would definitely streamline the development process.

Very good idea for the PC-24, but a 21 has been in demand for over 3 years and available in RC version ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• To give everyone an idea, here is a list on Flightgear of what could be modeled or converted for FS4. :)
    Category:All aircraft - FlightGear wiki

There is already an experienced person in the community who is inspired by some of these models. I will let you guess. ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• To give everyone an idea, here is a list on Flightgear of what could be modeled or converted for FS4. :)
    https://wiki.flightgear.org/Category:All_aircraft

There is already an experienced person in the community who is inspired by some of these models. I will let you guess. ;)

i just came from flight gear as my main sim and i loved the citation X. is it possible to add the citation x to the afs4 sim?

• Best Answer
    • Official Post

In theory we can add any aircraft that we want. But each aircraft takes considerable time to be developed. We pay great attention to detail and want to offer a decent simulation of that aircraft. In the end our goal is to make the sim more attractive for people who have not purchased the sim yet. So we'll base our decisions on what most customers would like to see and unfortunately this means we can't fulfill each individual wish.

• In theory we can add any aircraft that we want. But each aircraft takes considerable time to be developed. We pay great attention to detail and want to offer a decent simulation of that aircraft. In the end our goal is to make the sim more attractive for people who have not purchased the sim yet. So we'll base our decisions on what most customers would like to see and unfortunately this means we can't fulfill each individual wish.

I don’t think I need any new planes so far, I have not even been to half of the planes we have here already. What will need now is to make the sim more realistic. Add ATC, Multiplayer, real time weather, rumbling and vibration sound when taking off and landing, tyre screeching sound and smokes, contrails, etc. I wanna fly and be able to sim other players line up and about to take off, I wanna hear the ATC instructing a go around. I mean do the most imperative things.

• In theory we can add any aircraft that we want. But each aircraft takes considerable time to be developed. We pay great attention to detail and want to offer a decent simulation of that aircraft. In the end our goal is to make the sim more attractive for people who have not purchased the sim yet. So we'll base our decisions on what most customers would like to see and unfortunately this means we can't fulfill each individual wish.

Hello Jan, I understand, I also i believe in quality over quantity. Also if you cannot make a new business jet besides the pc-24 that is fine. I totally understand. I cant imagine the process that comes into play when creating even a small aircraft like a Cessna 172. but can you please at least make some American liveries for the Lear 45? such as a livery starting with the prefix November. if so please let me know cuz i would love to fly the Lear in something more close to home.