• I would like to know if a list of hardware compatible with AeroflyFS2 exists. I mean devices such as joysticks, rudder pedals for example.

Thank you in advance

PS : After many many years on MFS ( from version 1 to X ) .... this is REALLY MANY YEARS I am totally delighted with my move to Aerofly.

Congratulations to all the developers !

• I would like to know if a list of hardware compatible with AeroflyFS2 exists. I mean devices such as joysticks, rudder pedals for example.

Thank you in advance

PS : After many many years on MFS ( from version 1 to X ) .... this is REALLY MANY YEARS I am totally delighted with my move to Aerofly.

Congratulations to all the developers !

Hi icare38

I don't know if such a list exists.

Have a read on the WIKI.

Happy flying.

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• I use the Saitek X-52 Pro and everything works fine except I haven’t found a method to calibrate the axes precisely. If the ailerons are slightly out of balance then you can’t easily fly hands off. All the buttons, sliders and knobs work as expected.

That is not the case with the other Saitek panels, which only have partial compliance, like the Multi-Panel, Switch Panel, BIP.

Regards,

Ray

• That is not the case with the other Saitek panels, which only have partial compliance, like the Multi-Panel, Switch Panel, BIP.

Regards,

Ray

And the Saitek Flight Instrument Panels, still lacking any support at all.;(

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Are there any controllers with multi turn pots to give more of a continuous feel? I'd like to try DIY perhaps with ten or more minor control sliders.

Above my knowledge level. Sorry.

Regards,

Ray

• Above my knowledge level. Sorry.

Regards,

Ray

100% me too but I just looked up DIY and some arduino boards can take 12 analog inputs and with free arduino library software they appear as regular USB joysticks in windows. I thought of using multi turn pots for trim axis controls. Each board also allows 32 input switches. Here is a 5 pot project example, one I spotted covered 8 analog pots on a board.

• It seems a bit odd to me that on the features main page here on the official site they advertise the Saitek multi, switch and radio panels as compatible with AF2 even with pitures of the devices and everything yet it obviously is not fully compatible from the forum posts I have read here and elsewhere.

Mike

• It seems a bit odd to me that on the features main page here on the official site they advertise the Saitek multi, switch and radio panels as compatible with AF2 even with pitures of the devices and everything yet it obviously is not fully compatible from the forum posts I have read here and elsewhere.

Mike

Not even close.

Regards,

Ray

• What exactly is not working? You need to fix the display of the autopilot, it is a registry entry . But beside of that, everything is working, as long as the models are implementing the features.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• What exactly is not working? You need to fix the display of the autopilot, it is a registry entry . But beside of that, everything is working, as long as the models are implementing the features.

can you show me how to fix the display of the Autopilot in the registry?

Regards,

Ray

• here you are:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Thanks a million. I will give this a try today. I haven’t powered up my Multi, Switch, or Radio Panels for several months.

Do you have the Backlit Instrument Panel for annunciation?

Regards,

Ray

• "Do you have the Backlit Instrument Panel for annunciation"

No. :)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• This is what worked for me (textual version):

Adapted from

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/290…-in-windows-8-1

Do the following steps to disable the enhanced power management for the panels:

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ONLY OF HAVE EXPERIENCE USING THE REGISTRY EDITOR. WE CANNOT TAKE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR MALFUNCTIONS THAT ARE CAUSED BY DOING THESE MODIFICATIONS.

1. Start Registry Editor. To do this, swipe in from the right to open the charms, tap or click Search, type regedit.exe in the search box. Or, type regedit.exe at the Start screen, and tap or click regedit in the search results.

2. In the navigation pane, find the registry key that corresponds to the problem device. To do this, follow these steps:

Tap or click the arrow next to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder to expand it.
    Expand SYSTEM.
    Expand CurrentControlSet.
    Expand Enum.
    Expand USB.
    Locate the folder whose name contains the vendor ID and product ID (VID and PID) for the device, and then expand that folder. The Saitek panels use the following IDs:

VID PID

06a3 0d67 Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel
    06a3 0d06 Pro Flight Multi Panel
    06a3 0d05 Pro Flight Radio Panel

Remark: There might be multiple entries for one device if the device was plugged into different USB ports, change the EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled for each instance.

Tap or click Device Parameters.

3. In the details pane, right-click or press and hold EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled, and then click Modify.

4. Change the Value data to 0, and then tap or click OK.

5. Exit Registry Editor.

6. Unplug and replug the device in the same USB port. If the you plug the device into another port, you have to repeat the above steps.

• Thanks a million. I will give this a try today. I haven’t powered up my Multi, Switch, or Radio Panels for several months.

Do you have the Backlit Instrument Panel for annunciation?

Regards,

Ray

Following the video to reset the APM for win 10 worked for the multi panel. Everything displays properly now on my win 10 VR PC.

Now, if I can just find something similar to fix the multi panel for my win 7 /64 PC. The problem is evidently getting windows USB port settings just right when using Aerofly SF2.

Thanks for posting the video.

Regards,

Ray