Prepare to feel the salty air on your face as you fly over some of the most beautiful scenery ever created in Aerofly FS 2. From the moment you take off from Miami International Airport on route to Key West you will be mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the Keys as you follow the Overseas Highway over 40+ islands and some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. This scenery is a VFR pilots dream come true with detail lurking around every corner.
With this scenery we took special care to capture the true feel of this location, and anyone that has visited the Florida Keys will quickly feel that special feeling of being there once again.
Not only will you see eye popping visuals of high definition imagery spanning from the Dry Tortugas through Miami with 9 highly detailed airports, but this scenery will also come alive with the most cultivation ever seen in a single DLC scenery to date whether flying day or night! Be sure to take time to swim with the manatee at Fort Jefferson at the Dry Tortugas National Park on the island of Garden Key.
This scenery will also take advantage of the upcoming R22 helicopter with a free helipad update allowing you to cover every inch of the islands low and slow, then land at one of two helipad locations.
We hope that you enjoy our rendition of the Florida Keys and South Florida as much as we enjoyed making it for you!
This South Florida DLC includes:
- A large coverage area with over 400 miles of shoreline to explore
- Up to 50cm per pixel aerial images at selected places
- Miami City and Miami Beach fully rendered in high definition
- The most cultivation ever seen in a single scenery package, including accurate night lighting
- 9 accurately modeled airports and 2 heliports (free update upon release of our R22); Key West International, NAS Key West, Marathon International, Tavernaero Air Park, Ocean Reef Club, Homestead ARB, Miami Executive, Miami International, Miami Opa Locka, Dry Tortugas National Park Helipad, and NAS Helipad.
- Many custom objects to capture the feel of the Florida Keys