Aircraft Menu

• Hello,

The aircraft menu has been unchanged since FS2 (seven years by my reckoning). Would it be unreasonable to ask for the aircraft selection to be a list on the left side and the livery could be on the right side?

It would look a lot nicer to have a grey background and would remove the tedious task of swiping around trying to find the desired aircraft, instead having an alphebetised list. Is this possible?

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• It's on our todo list sometime in the future. i don't know when though, it's been bugging me everyday for years but there are so many dependencies in the code, e.g. for in-app purchases, content downloads, etc. that it's not code that I get to change myself. This would bloat my project and slow down compile times. So we'll have to wait unfortunately.

Regards,

Jan

• It's on our todo list sometime in the future. i don't know when though, it's been bugging me everyday for years

Personally, this presentation with the scrolling wheel suits me very well, because if it is to find a type of presentation like that of MSFS or XP, no thanks.

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Hello,

The aircraft menu has been unchanged since FS2 (seven years by my reckoning). Would it be unreasonable to ask for the aircraft selection to be a list on the left side and the livery could be on the right side?

It would look a lot nicer to have a grey background and would remove the tedious task of swiping around trying to find the desired aircraft, instead having an alphebetised list. Is this possible?

Do you have an example of a table to present even if it is fictitious.:/

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Do you have an example of a table to present even if it is fictitious.:/

A bit of a late reply, BUT:

I played RFS for 1 month in 2019, and quite enjoyed the aircraft menu becaue it was easy to scroll quickly or use the search function to find an aircraft. Also, it was nice since I didn't have to swipe until I found the aircraft since everything was alphabetical and categorised by aircraft function (airliner, GA, fighter, etc.)

This image is representative of that system, but RFS' UI was a bit clunky. Combining IPACS' excellent formatting with this sequential system would be perfect.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Yes indeed, it's a pretty good interface and detailed 👏👍

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• A bit of a late reply, BUT:

I played RFS for 1 month in 2019, and quite enjoyed the aircraft menu becaue it was easy to scroll quickly or use the search function to find an aircraft. Also, it was nice since I didn't have to swipe until I found the aircraft since everything was alphabetical and categorised by aircraft function (airliner, GA, fighter, etc.)

This image is representative of that system, but RFS' UI was a bit clunky. Combining IPACS' excellent formatting with this sequential system would be perfect.

Maybe Infinite flight menu may fit it but with aeroflys' White and Blue colours

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini