Wisconsin Dairyland Project

• Hello flight sim friends!

I have finished my personal project and would love for you guys to enjoy!

Thanks again to Ryan for the wonderful Runways!

You know where to find it ;) :thumbup: " Wisconsin Dairyland "

The blue line is a great flight path "low and slow"

Heavy tree grooming

"Hilltop Rwy"

"Helipad Hill"

"Winona"

"Holland Airpark"

"La Crosse"

"Arcadia"

"Independence"

"Max Conrad"

Big thanks to Ryan ryansumei for the wonderful Runways at Max Conrad and La Crosse Regional Airport

-Jake

GTX 1080 Ti, i7-7700k 4.6, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD (AF2), Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Samsung Odyssey+

Edited once, last by ZoSoChile ().

• Great work and many thanks for your contribution to the FS 2 flight community, kindest regards Michael.

Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• You know where to find it

Unfortunately I don't. Well, I did find the cultivation but the ortho link on that page gives me an Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page message. Any idea's how I can obtain the ortho's? Not much use in the cultivation alone. ;)

• Unfortunately I don't. Well, I did find the cultivation but the ortho link on that page gives me an Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page message. Any idea's how I can obtain the ortho's? Not much use in the cultivation alone. ;)

The whole you know where to find it thing is for certain reasons ;)

I think I had the "restrict users" button checked while uploading. Please try now

-Jake

GTX 1080 Ti, i7-7700k 4.6, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD (AF2), Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Samsung Odyssey+

• The whole you know where to find it thing is for certain reasons ;)

I think I had the "restrict users" button checked while uploading. Please try now

I know about the why. ;) But the link works now! Thanks for fixing this so quickly!

• Hello flight sim friends!

I have finished my personal project and would love for you guys to enjoy!

Thanks again to Ryan for the wonderful Runways!

You know where to find it ;) :thumbup: " Wisconsin Dairyland "

Thank you very much ZoSoChile for your fantastic achievement!:thumbup:

Exemplary orthophoto quality with lots of details!:thumbup:

Very beautiful things to discover and visit in your region!:)

A formidable masterpiece not to be missed BRAVO!;)

Cheers,

Pascal

Intel I7-4930MX - 3,90 GHz - 32 Go - GTX 880M - 8 Go - Samsung SSD M.2 250 Go + Samsung SSD M.2 750 Go - Win10 Pro

• Excellent work. Nice airports details, with excellent runway textures. Payware quality!.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Ed

Windows 10 Home x64 | i7-8086K | MoBo ASUS Maximus XI Hero Z390 | 32GB RAM | 2xSSD Crucial 1TB + 1xSSD Samsung 1TB + 1xSSD Crucial 2TB | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11GB | LG 29UC97C UW Curved | Oculus Rift VR | TM FCS HOTAS // Gaming Laptop ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW | Windows 10 Home | i7-8750H | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Nvidia RTX 2070 | TM FCS HOTAS // P3Dv4.5hf2 + AFS2

Edited once, last by edpatino ().

• Scenery looks great, very much would like to know how to get it. I've been using simulators on the PC platform since the SubLogic days. FS2 has been the most enjoyable for me , the days of twiking and fps counting were over the day I started FS2 for the first time. I would be very thankful if someone could help lead me in the right direction to locate this Wisconsin Dairy Land. I know some things can't be put out in forums. Not sure if this is the case.

Tony G.

• Thanks for your quick reply, I must have been having a brain fart, for I checked Flight-sim.org right after I saw your post about the scenery but did not see the download. Many thanks, Tony G.

• I have finished my personal project and would love for you guys to enjoy!

Wow ! it looks so gorgeous, congratulations! and thank you for sharing.

I'm in a hurry these days and won't have the chance to download and test for now, but looking forward to it in an hopefully near future.

I take the opportunity to wish everybody here all the best for 2020.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.