New Update for Aerofly FS 2023 iOS Version Available Now

• Dear iOS users,

We have updated Aerofly FS 2023 to add new features

• Added new camera positions, categories and a new camera menu
    • Added option to resume any situation from the instant replay
    • Added options to go back 10 seconds after a crash, reset in the air or on the runway
    • Added new helicopter missions
    • Added many improvements to the 737-500
    • Added improvements to CDU and ND of 747, 777 and 787

New Tutorials Available

Please check out our new tutorial for the "back-in-time" feature which allows you to rewind the flight in the instant replay and then resume your flight from that moment in the past. Crashed on landing? Just try it again until you master it! :thumbup:

Replay and Time-Skip | Aerofly FS

And we also have a new tutorial for the new camera positions and the favorite view category

Camera Views in Aerofly FS | Aerofly FS

You can find all our tutorials on our homepage:

Tutorials | Aerofly FS

Regards,

Jan

• how is the progress? I would like to know if the problem about the download error of the map package has been fixed in this update (IOS), do you still remember? There was a post that has now been deleted, as I said add a button to re-download the map.

This is a picture.

PS: Add a button to download again.

Let me add one more thing.

Although the game says "Installed" there is actually no such map (no airports are shown), although this error is somewhat baffling and confusing (the computer world is such a wonderful place).
    Therefore, I think if a re-download button can be added to the map download page, all problems will be solved.

Because re-downloading is like refreshing cache files. Maybe my metaphor is not so correct~

• Finally got to try the update today, the new wing views are amazing! Thanks Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin

Somehow the 737-500, Q400, 747, and A320 almost feel like new aircraft with the new wing views.

I do have one issue, it seems like there’s sometimes a glitch where after you land and enable reverse, it may kick you out of reverse and set the throttle back to 0%

I think this bug may have happened in the past?

Edited once, last by Flyish (July 31, 2023 at 7:49 AM).

• It took you 8 months to release this update and you still didn’t address many of the bugs that have been reported here on this forum. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate new features. But some of these bugs have been going on for multiple AeroflyFS versions. Would be nice to see a bugfix update at some point to address all of these things. It’s rather disappointing to see. Nevertheless, congratulations for the new release.

• It took you 8 months to release this update and you still didn’t address many of the bugs that have been reported here on this forum. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate new features. But some of these bugs have been going on for multiple AeroflyFS versions. Would be nice to see a bugfix update at some point to address all of these things. It’s rather disappointing to see. Nevertheless, congratulations for the new release.

Exactly I was so disappointed 🤦‍♂️

• But some of these bugs have been going on for multiple AeroflyFS versions

Exactly. My only way I found to correct those bugs is to jump onto the beta when it is possible and report them.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Leaving all those bugs uncorrected suggests a lack of pride in the product. If the attitude towards the users is 'it's good enough for you' it will progressively erode the affinity users feel for the Aerofly project.

There is absolutely no point in reporting errors if they remain in following (pay) generations.

• Finally got to try the update today, the new wing views are amazing! Thanks Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin

Somehow the 737-500, Q400, 747, and A320 almost feel like new aircraft with the new wing views.

I do have one issue, it seems like there’s sometimes a glitch where after you land and enable reverse, it may kick you out of reverse and set the throttle back to 0%

I think this bug may have happened in the past?

I have the same issue with the reverse thrust but have figured out a way to solve the problem. If I want ~10% braking, I must first set the brakes to 100% then release to my desired setting. I would appreciate it if that was fixed along with having a wider throttle slider. I also agree with Flyish in that the 747, 737-500, and A320 feel significantly different and are much better than before due to the additional views.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• When will the updates be available for iPad Pro 14 iOS. Or when will aerofly fs 2024 with— I hope the Vueling A319 ceo sharklets or neo, A321 sharklets or neo (regular Vueling livery) and 320neo or ceo sharklets in this livery (“Vueling loves Barcelona”) the most beloved Vueling plane— be available (for purchase and/or download?) “Vueling loves Barcelona” (special livery) Google picture for all details.

Instead of or in addition to the A319ceo sharklets or neo, looking ahead I would also be happy with a BCS3 (A3220-300) in Iberia express livery as this is the plane of the future (Google picture, it does not allow me to copy paste today ;( Maybe someone else can add the pictures here.

Thanks.

P.S. The Madrid Airport should be full of Iberia and Iberia Express planes and the Barcelona El Prat and Palma de Mallorca (the three biggest Spanish airports) should be full of Vueling and Iberia static planes particularly Vueling A320 and A321. It is unrealistic to only place KLM and Alitalia and not a single Spanish plane in these airports. Ryanair and easyjet do have presence and are ok. Air Europa 737-800 is missing at least as a static plane in all three of these airports. It comes second in ratings right after Iberia. So now Spain will be enhanced and honed :) I look forward to it.

Edited once, last by steven.martz (October 26, 2023 at 3:01 AM).

• Can we get our Pilot view for the mb-339 back? At the current state we cannot even turn the engines on

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs