Dear Aerofly FS users,
it's finally here, our new Boeing 737-900ER. Please see the full announcement for 737-900 for more details on the new aircraft. We hope you enjoy this new aircraft. If you haven't done so, we would appreciate a rating on Steam.
Aerofly FS 4 Version 4.03.01.17 ( 2023-11-07 )
- Added B737-900ER
- Changed B737-500 several systems improved, for example: engine start now takes longer, engine spool up from idle is slower
- Changed B737-500 receives full immersive 3D directional sound,
new engine sounds, flap actuator and flap lever sounds, speed brake rumble, gear and flap rumble when extended,
nose gear transition noise, auto-speed-brake servo, trim wheel, parking brake,
switches, levers and knobs sounds, electric background noise, air-conditioning,
new firebell, gear warning horn, takeoff warning horn and more...
- Added B747, B777, B787, C90GTx, CRJ900 CDUs altitude and speed constraints can be edited
- Fixed A320 sharklet textures corrected
- Fixed A380 cockpit windows corrected
- Fixed B787 electronic checklists now displayed correctly
- Fixed B777, C90GTx, CRJ900 description text spelling errors corrected
The Boeing 737 NG - 737-900ER - is now available for Aerofly FS 4!
Full Flight TutorialCheck out the tutorial for the 737 NG on our website:
Key FeaturesYou can find all features and details of the 737-900ER on our website as well: