Boeing 737-900ER and MAX 9 Now Released!

• Dear Aerofly FS users,

it's finally here, our new Boeing 737-900ER. Please see the full announcement for 737-900 for more details on the new aircraft. We hope you enjoy this new aircraft. If you haven't done so, we would appreciate a rating on Steam.

Change-Log

Aerofly FS 4 Version 4.03.01.17 ( 2023-11-07 )

• Added B737-900ER
    • Changed B737-500 several systems improved, for example: engine start now takes longer, engine spool up from idle is slower
    • Changed B737-500 receives full immersive 3D directional sound,
      new engine sounds, flap actuator and flap lever sounds, speed brake rumble, gear and flap rumble when extended,
      nose gear transition noise, auto-speed-brake servo, trim wheel, parking brake,
      switches, levers and knobs sounds, electric background noise, air-conditioning,
      new firebell, gear warning horn, takeoff warning horn and more...
    • Added B747, B777, B787, C90GTx, CRJ900 CDUs altitude and speed constraints can be edited
    • Fixed A320 sharklet textures corrected
    • Fixed A380 cockpit windows corrected
    • Fixed B787 electronic checklists now displayed correctly
    • Fixed B777, C90GTx, CRJ900 description text spelling errors corrected

B737-900ER Released

The 737 MAX is now available in Aerofly FS 4 in the Aircraft AddOn DLC and in the Aerofly FS Global Flight Simulator!

Full Feature List

You can find all features and details of the 737 MAX 9 on our website:

B737 MAX | Aerofly FS

Full Flight Tutorial

Check out the tutorial for the 737 NG on our website, which can also be applied for your first 737 MAX flights for the most part :)

B737 NG Flight Tutorial | Aerofly FS

Screenshots

Differences to the 737 NG

The 737 MAX actually has a number of differences compared to the 737 NG series both in real life and also modeled in our aircraft. The major differences are:

• New engines CFM LEAP-1B (CFM 56 before) with bowed rotor motoring (BRM) during startup, which can take up to 90 seconds per engine, custom engine sounds
    • Front panel completely redesigned with four wide screen displays, similar to the 787 Dreamliner but with commonality to the 737 screen rendering
    • New split winglets
    • Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System (MCAS), latest software version with two sensors is simulated based on real world documentation
    • Fly by wire spoiler features are simulated
    • Autopilot is fail-passive and has autoland rollout capability
    • Several minor changes to the overhead panel
  • thank you ipacs, I really appreciate your effort and dedication to create this wonderful simulator... congratulations

• Very beautiful and very well made aircraft. Congratulations to the IPACS team for the excellent work done.

• Hi Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I made a test flight with the new 737 and I have to say that I really loved the feel and also the sounds of this aircraft.
    Just if I could ask one thing it would be to make sure that the sounds have a higher volume, by playing with the headphones you get the most out of the new sounds but with the audio on my computer even at full volume I still find the volume quite low.

Thank you for your great job. I'm now waiting for the pushback:saint:

• Hi Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I made a test flight with the new 737 and I have to say that I really loved the feel and also the sounds of this aircraft.
    Just if I could ask one thing it would be to make sure that the sounds have a higher volume, by playing with the headphones you get the most out of the new sounds but with the audio on my computer even at full volume I still find the volume quite low.

Thank you for your great job. I'm now waiting for the pushback:saint:

Thank you for the feedback!

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) in the delta's 737 the logo in the right side of tge plane : the delta logo and delta text aren't inversed ?

Aviationly,

SkyX

• hello Jet-Pack (IPACS) !

did a test sector between EHLE and EHAM (very short flight but cool enough)

my overall opinion on the B739 is : it's very good ! can't wait to try out the MAX when it's done.

However i couldn't help but notice that on the RTE page on the 737 FMC there is no way to enter the callsign ? (here's a screenshot)

Can this be looked on ?

• Thank you very much everyone! It was a lot of work to get the 737 up to the top 5 if not top 3 aircraft in terms of system depth and attention to detail.

If you haven't done so, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a good review on Steam!

Has anyone tried the tutorial flight yet, did everything it work as intended?
    https://www.aerofly.com/tutorials/b737ng/

• Thank you very much everyone! It was a lot of work to get the 737 up to the top 5 if not top 3 aircraft in terms of system depth and attention to detail.

If you haven't done so, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a good review on Steam!

Has anyone tried the tutorial flight yet, did everything it work as intended?
    https://www.aerofly.com/tutorials/b737ng/

I already left my comment and like on steam, thank you ipacs for the new boeing 737-900 it is wonderful

• Yes, the logo should be in front of the “Delta” text instead of behind it as shown in the Delta picture above.

Real life picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8130435

Jet-Pack (IPACS) This should be what they’re talking about.

That logo is wrong. Jet-Pack (IPACS) It should be a simple fix, so please change it.

Livery issues:

Delta- Inaccurate branding on right side and registration is too small- also lacking "ship number" at top of stabilizer on both sides

KLM- No logo on inside of engine

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Will the Delta livery be fixed (with the ship number on the stabilizer and a corrected logo on the right side) and will the KLM logos be pasted onto the inside-facing engine cowlings? Especially in time for the release of FS2024? The Delta 737-500 looks excellent and is accurate so I would like the -900ER to be accurate too.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged 2 posts created by Thekingbuji333 into this post. (November 10, 2023 at 7:52 AM).

• The fasten seat belt, chime and attend sounds don’t seem to work. Is there a control somewhere?

They are probably just too quiet to be heard in front when engines are running (and door closed). Try it with engines off at max volume, you should hear them a little bit still.

• The fasten seat belt, chime and attend sounds don’t seem to work. Is there a control somewhere?

I can hear them when engines off, on climb out i can't but during cruise and descent I can hear them faintly.

Flew the tutorial flight, very informative guide, I'm only really familiar with the a320 systems so the 737 is new to me, quite a bit different to the 787 in a lot of ways except the autopilot. The 737-900 has fantastic sounds. Overall a great addition to the sim and I will enjoy learning the aircraft.

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by Scobby_Saurus into this post. (November 10, 2023 at 7:53 AM).