Aerofly FS 2 Orbx Meigs Scenery DLC | Worth Your Money??

• Kind of an invitation for additional airports and some scenery area extension..........

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• At the very beginning I expected orbx to develop O’hare as an individual product or someone else to do that to extend this DLC. That’s funny......years ago we expected so many from this sim. But now......whatever.

Da gebe ich Ihnen recht,für mich ist Aerofly FS2 der beste Flugsimulator auf dem Markt.

Aber irgendwie bin ich jetzt auch etwas enttäuscht;( das nichts mehr kommt von ORBX und CO.

Auch IPACS schreibt nichts neues mehr ,was noch kommt oder in Arbeit ist,irgendwie schade.:(

MFG Enrico

• I have this and it's pretty good, mainly because unlike some other sims the buildings are all solid, so you can land anywhere. Great fun pootling around in a helicopter, or trying to land a biplane on the roof of a shopping centre. If you like that kind of thing :)

i5-12600K/MSI RTX 3080/Win11/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+ Beyer DT990 pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Quest Pro/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals

• I agree with Tom. I think Meigs is well done and quite a bang for the buck @ $25. Sure, adding Midway and O’hare would make a super pack, but, Meigs and the surroundings are as good as it gets and the water for Lake Michigan is outstanding.

Checkout the Navy Pier, the museums, and stadium in slow flight.

The improved area is larger than the typical early Orbx single airport.

The author of the video seems to think this is a DLC. He would do well to read the title and he can usually find a good sale at Orbx.

Other than his rambling verbal resume and family health update the video is well done and worth watching.

Thanks HiFlyer for posting.

• Sorry but I started here. Lol.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry for the on topic 8o but Meigs Field is currently 50% off in the Steam Halloween sale :thumbup:

Aerofly itself is nicely discounted.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Hi guys,

...I almost forgot! .... with regard to KORD and KMDW missing in the ORBX scenery

Download these airports from FS cloudport. They are even equipped with ILS !!!!

They also have a good level of detail (buildings and other aircraft) and it is fun to "shuttle" between Meigs and the other two airports in different weather conditions!!

FS cloudport currently has 2554 airports in 156 countries, admittedly in various levels of details, but, after all;-) .... a runway is a runway :)

happy landings

• And in general you can also write to the authors of the airfields and ask for more details or even take part as co-author.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• ... il serait temps d'ouvrir enfin FSCloudPort à tous ... c'est pour quand ? j'enrage de devoir me contenter d'un aéroport créé par un tiers alors qu'habitant à côté, je veux le créer avec plus de détails et plus près de la réalité.

Les améliorations sont vraiment trop longues ... ah oui, tout de même Merci pour l'ATC ... mais payant, c'est une plaisanterie ?

CPU Intel Core I7 6700 K @4.00 Ghz + BiQuiet Pure Rock - CM Asusteck MAXIMUS VIII RANGER - RAM GSkill Ripjaws4 DDR4 3000 16 GB - NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - 2x SSD Samsung 500 GB 850 EVO - DD WD 2 TO.