King Air C90 Gtx
- Press the FD button to show the flight director(s)
- Press the button for the heading, it should activate the HDG mode, push it a second time and it goes back to ROLL.
- Push the heading knob in to set the heading to the heading of the aircraft (SYNC)
- Push the altitude button and it should select altitude hold, push it again to go back to pitch hold.
- Push the vertical speed button, it goes to VS, push again goes back to pitch.
- FLC for a speed hold (IAS climb or descent), use speed knob to select the speed you want… push FLC again, goes back to pitch hold
- When in VS or PITCH you can use the vertical wheel to pitch the nose up/down…
To change the navigation source to follow the FMS flight plan you currently have to press the NAV/BRG button
- After selecting the right source on your side make sure the white arrow is pointing to your side (can be changed with the CPL button).
- Then push NAV to arm the capture (When you are close to the route it will engage FMS lateral steering and follow the route.)
- There is no VNAV climb installed in our King air, so climb with PITCH, VS or FLC.(Descent with VS, FLC or VNAV)
- Then change source to NAV1 or NAV2 (depending on where you entered the ILS frequency) and then push APPR to fly the approach.
- You can also leave it in FMS source and push approach but that will give you an non precision approach.
|Symbol||Notes||Indicated Air Speed|
|Retraction Only||129 KIAS|
|Balked Landing Climb||95 KIAS|
|Turbulent Air||161 KIAS|
|To 10,000 FT||150 KIAS|
|10,000 FT - 20,000 FT||130 KIAS|
|20,000 FT - 25,000 FT||120 KIAS|
|25,000 FT - 30,000 FT||110 KIAS|
Note- Vmca and Vy are not indicated on ASI.
|Weight (LBS)||Take-Off Speeds (KIAS)|
aircraft/king_air_c90_gtx.txt · Last modified: 2019/07/01 10:40 by jh